The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Somewhat new to the forum, but I am trying to avoid Craigslist for selling my goats. This is Chuck, born on 9/7/21. I would like him to go to a loving home/hobby farm as he is not a meat goat. He will make a nice breeder for someone looking to diversify the gene pool of their herd. He'll be ready to go by mid Nov. He's super sweet and has awesome coloration and face markings. I am asking $200 for him, and he is located outside of Sacramento, CA for a pick up. DM me if interested.

Deer Terrestrial animal Fawn Horn Working animal

Dog breed Fawn Carnivore Terrestrial animal Livestock

With his sister:
Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout Livestock Fur

And here are his parents for color reference.

Proud papa:
Natural material Plant Sky Fawn Goat-antelope

And mama:
Eye Tree Goat Terrestrial animal Plant

Thanks!

Bart
Lion Wolf Farm

·
Registered
*Gotta love ‘em kids!*
750 Posts
Thanks, not sure where else to try to sell other than Craigslist. I definitely want him to go to a good home!
I know in our area there are goat buy and sell groups on Facebook. Maybe California has one too.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi folks,

Somewhat new to the forum, but I am trying to avoid Craigslist for selling my goats. This is Chuck, born on 9/7/21. I would like him to go to a loving home/hobby farm as he is not a meat goat. He will make a nice breeder for someone looking to diversify the gene pool of their herd. He'll be ready to go by mid Nov. He's super sweet and has awesome coloration and face markings. I am asking $200 for him, and he is located outside of Sacramento, CA for a pick up. DM me if interested.

View attachment 214311

View attachment 214312

With his sister:
View attachment 214315

And here are his parents for color reference.

Proud papa:
View attachment 214313

And mama:
View attachment 214314

Thanks!

Bart
Lion Wolf Farm
I would try to buy him, but I don't know if my family would let me get another goat. Plus I live in Montana so...

Anyway, good luck finding a home for him!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts