The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 4 "pack" goats I'm looking to offload. I originally purchased them with the intent of using them in the fall for hunting and such, but as it turned out I just don't have the time to devote to them.

The 2 Alpine's are 4.5 and 4 years old. I've thrown the pack on the horned one a few times and he seemed to take to it just fine. He is the most agile and athletic of the bunch. The dehorned Alpine is very mild mannered and the easiest to handle while trimming his feet.

The Ober’s are both 6.5 years old and I believe I was told when I got them two years ago that they are brothers. I have some pics of them around somewhere, but not on my hard drive now. I can get you one if you’d like to see them. These two were trained packers and came with a couple pack saddles. They are the Northwest Packgoat’s "Custom Fit" Aluminum Composite Saddles & Pads with Deluxe Panniers to match.

I’d like to sell the saddles/panniers with at least one set of the goats. I’d also like to sell them as pairs or all four together. I live in Onalaska, WA. Contact me for more info!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've added some pics. I took them early this morning so they are a little blurry. The packs are red. I'm uncertain whether in of them have been tested for anything. They haven't been tested while I've had them for the past 2.5 years. I forgot to mention they are all wethers though that may be pretty obvious.

PM's have been answered.

·
Registered
266 Posts
While I am interested in the packs alone but I will sadly have to pass on these beautiful goats. LOVE the look of those Obers! It just that I recently committed to a hornless crew....LOVE the look of those with horns!

Best of luck!

Ken

Ps Let me know on the packs. Thx.

P.S.S. Also for curiosity sake, how long are your Obers horns? Thx in advance.

·
deschutes dawn
124 Posts
love those ober guys! are you only selling as a pkg deal or would you split off those two boys? if so what would you need for them?

Char in Central Oregon

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Goats and packs are still available! Alpines will be heading to auction soon. I'd take $350 for the two Alpines and $400 for the Obers. $450 for the pack saddles and panniers. Get 'em before they're stew! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.