Adult and Children's Aprons

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by gerald77, Feb 14, 2008.

1. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    childrens aprons for sale. prices vary but if the fabric involves anything popular (disney,dora,strawberry shortcake, etc.) then they will run 26.50 which includes priority shipping.

the aprons are lined, no flimsy aprons here. they tie behind waist and tie is adjustable. there is a small pocket up top and two rows of pockets below that. as far as sizes go my daughter is a size 7/8 (see pics below) to give you an idea of fitting. i have made them for my younger 4T daughter also. so just let me know what you need.

for the most part you can pick whatever you want. dora, princesses and cats are the most popular. as long as i can find it you can have it! or if you see it at a wal-mart i probably have it at mine.

for adult aprons the price is $30 with priority shipping. if you send the fabric the price is cheaper. again you can have whatever you want as long as i can find it or you find it and send it. the prices will indeed vary depending on fabric prices. this means some can be cheaper. i have more pics too of some fabric i have on hand.

i can also do them for boys, i just skip the girly trim on the pockets and obviously pick a boy pattern. the john deere ones turn out nice.

oh, i'm also going to be trying out iron-ons on the aprons. point being you could have YOUR goats on your aprons or heck anything you can email me a picture of. keep it clean girls! i just need to sort out the turn inside out for washing problem. examples coming soon unless it turns out dreadful. i do have a pic below of KikoFaerie's priscilla on fabric. i am happy to report she made it through the wash so i think this is definitely doable!!! just imagine havin all your favorite goats on an apron!

email me with any questions

kristin

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. KikoFaerie

KikoFaerie New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    So. Central Kansas
    Some of Kristin's handiwork!!

Kristin (gerald77) made this for me! Thank you, Kristin! You're the best, even if you are a freak! :hug:
    (That's my Priscilla!) :leap:

[​IMG]

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    ooooo is that a pillow with a goat on it? :love: I want one! :roll:

4. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    yes it is a pillow with a goat on it. you could have your very own with your goat on it. here's one with the goat i'm getting on it. pillows are $13 with priority shipping included. you just have to send me a good picture to use. oh and the fabric color needs to be a light color or it doesn't work as well. you know you want one.

kristin

[attachment=0:aygqz03m]transf. apron, ginger pillow 002.jpg[/attachment:aygqz03m]

Attached Files:

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Would you be able to put my logo on there? (in my signature) Or is it too dark?

6. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    it should be fine. i can do a tester on some scrap fabric to make sure if ya want.

kristin

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    That would be great! What else do you make? :greengrin:

8. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    what do you want? if i can figure it out, i can make it. i can't test your logo on fabric till this weekend cause i guess i was having too much fun with my printer and my color cartridge says it's low. so i'll do it on sunday.i know, waiting is horrible.

kristin

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Don't worry too much about testing the logo. :wink: I can wait. I was just wondering if you made anything else, can't really think of anything else. :greengrin:

10. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    well i make girls dresses and nightgowns, pajama pants, and anything else i think of that isn't terribly complicated. pretty much if i see a need in the house and i can make it , i do. my friend is having me put the stable horses pics on tack bags for each horses brushes, etc. then everyone knows where there stuff is and which horse it belongs to. i think she just wants to see her horse in print!

kristin

11. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    :ROFL: Now that's love. (or is it obsession???) :shrug: :lol:

12. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    gonna have to say obsessed. shhh.

13. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    *whispers* I won't tell. :wink: :lol:

14. KikoFaerie

KikoFaerie New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    So. Central Kansas
    Hey! Got those aprons done? My grandkids are waiting..................
    Just kidding! Will be sure to send you pics of them wearing them when they arrive!

15. KikoFaerie

KikoFaerie New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    So. Central Kansas
    Got my Priscilla the goat pillow!! TOOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' CUTE!!! THANKS!!

16. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I think if my logo will work on it I might just have to get a pillow! :roll:

17. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    my printer wasn't responding to my computer and i kept forgetting to tell husband so he could fix it. i'm gonna try out your logo today. i'll email you the results. i hope it works. i think it would look nice.

18. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I'm so sorry, I read your message when I finally managed to get my computer back. :(