AGS/ADGA Nigerian Doelings, Trade Possible - OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Aug 17, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I am probably going to sell both of Sunset's doelings, to a great home. They will not be ready for another 9-10 weeks.

These doe kids are both gorgeous at only a few days old. Very close-in Goodwood genetics, which is hard to find in the Northwest. Lots of potential for the show ring and milking. I love their dam's udder - it has wonderful attachments, perfectly smooth fore, high and wide in the rear, but I do wish for larger teats placed closer to the medial.

Pedigree

One doe kid is what I would call a heavily broken chamoisee with random grey/tan spots (very flashy!) The other doe kid is mainly gold with minimal white and blue eyes.

I really like what I am seeing so far in both doe kids. The chammy girl has an awesome rear leg set and if I could keep one, it would probably be her. The golden girl also has a nice rear leg set but not quite as widely set. Both show an abundance in dairy character and femininity, long and level bodies as well. All of Roy's kids have superb rear leg sets and high, wide escutcheons, these girls show the same.
    They do have a maternal sister who freshened with a great udder, socked on in all areas, with improved teat size/placement over her dam. You can see her here.

Asking $375 each with a $25 discount to any TGS member. If you purchase both, I will knock off $75. Great home is a must.

Not very good photos that I will replace soon:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Any questions, please contact me. I may be willing to consider trades, just let me know what you have.

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I took new photos of the girls the other day and they are posted on my website. I will try to get them on here later today.