The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I registered and paid for ags they never asked me to create a user name just a password so I assumed it would be my email address like many other sites I keep getting an invalid login every time I try I tried a few things my name my email nothing seems to work i did the lost password but that just gives me my password and nothing else. So I guess my question is for you who use the site is it your email or did you get the opportunity to create a user name?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use my email and then whichever password I have for AGS
They. Also have a retrieval too on their site for lost info.
[/QUO
You must have typed in moose406 at some point because your username is moose406.
You must have typed in moose406 at some point because your username is moose406.
I did not but I did try it lol My password is right my email is right because I did the forgotten password in hopes it would send my user name with it I guess I will try to contact them tomorrow

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
I did not but I did try it lol My password is right my email is right because I did the forgotten password in hopes it would send my user name with it I guess I will try to contact them tomorrow
I think that if you look on your AGS payment receipt from PayPal you’ll also have the log in name. You might check that email.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts