AGS/NDGA Nigerian Dwarf Bottle Doeling SW Indiana

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by helmstead, Mar 17, 2010.

1. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Helmstead Minis C Lucky Charm
    3/16/10
    belted chamoisee with blue eyes

$350.00

Bloodlines include Woodhaven Farms, LTE (incl. Tsuga and GCH Mimulus)...sire is a full brother to LTE Acacia. Dam's udder is capacious and buttery soft, photos will be available soon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Wow she is beautiful but got a doe on reserve right now gotta waite untill I find out if she has a doe or not. But I think she is so pretty. Good luck with finding them all wonderful homes.

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    You are KILLING me!!! lol She is beautiful! :)

4. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    :greengrin: Come 'n get her! She'll be ready as soon as she's disbudded! :laugh:

5. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    And what am I going to do with a nigi? lol I just sold all my mini's and sold of the standard dairies a while back...now I just have Boer's..lol But it is tempting....hmmm I will ask and see is my wonderful man would like to get me a b-day present?!?! lol

6. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    We NEED more Nigi breeders here in southern Indiana so I can convince the show officials that there are enough of us to make sanction! So...you need a Nigi herd. See? LOL

7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    True...ha This year our county is finally having Nigi classes at the 4-H fair...I'm happy to have them down there :)

8. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Send me the info via email if you don't mind...so far I only have 4 shows on the docket for 2010...the counties here won't budge this year...lobby as I might.

9. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Ok I will e-mail you. This show is in June but you will have to register in the next week and a half lol

10. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Charm is sale pending.