AGS Nigerian Does For Sale~ SC & AL

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Aug 10, 2010.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Since my herd is taking a little different direction I have decided to sell these two girls. Right now they are at my friend's place in South Carolina. Anyone interested please contact me for more info either through PM, Email ( [email protected] ), or you can call me at (256)710-3275.

[​IMG]
    Piddlin Acres Mosaic - $500
    Chocolate & White

Sire: Lost Valley TB Bonzai *S
    SS: ARMCH Lost Valley Tai-Bo +*S E
    SD: Lost Valley Tambourine 3*D

Dam: Piddlin Acres PV Luna
    DS: Twin Creeks BW Peaceful Voyage +*S VG
    DD: Piddlin Acres Blue Moonshadow 2*D E

[​IMG]
    Mighty Munchkins Blue Whitney - Sale Pending
    Broken Sundgau w/ Blue-Eyes
    Born: 6/25/2006

Sire: MCH Pocket Sized NN Blue Rio
    SS: Gay-Mor LT Blue Nick Nolte +*S
    SD: MCH Gay-Mor Al's Jersey Too

Dam: Pocket Sized MN RhythmNBlues
    DS: MCH Pocket Sized LD Monaray
    DD: Gay-Mor's Blue Looney Minuet E

I am also offering Dot for sale. She is here in Alabama with me, but transport to SC is possible. The pic of her below is when she was in her winter coat still... I will have to try and get a good pic of her now. Please contact me for more info!

[​IMG]
    Little Wishes Dip-N-Dot - Sale Pending
    Broken Buckskin w/ Moonspots
    Born: 5/6/2008

Sire: Summer Wind Hyde-N-Seek
    SS: Ancient Oak Voyager
    SD: Summer Wind Gypsy

Dam: Stoney Lonesome Angel Eyes
    DS: Stoney Lonesome Blue Knight
    DD: Blue Creek Precious

2. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Wish I had known! I was just in Tuscumbia/Sheffield visiting family last week. I even said to my family-there is a ND breeder out here I'd love to meet...of course we were packed full and busy visiting family while there. Bummer!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Brandi knows this but i have to say it

if I wasnt full out with goats right now I would snatch Mighty Munchkins Blue Whitney up! I know the goats in her immediate pedigree. I have seen some of them in person and their offspring etc. Tis a sad thing I am all full up

4. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Oh you should have called!! If you were in Tuscumbia/Sheffield you were less than 10-15 minutes from me probably! You would have been more than welcome to come by and visit!

Thanks Stacey! You know there is always room for one more :wink:

5. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Not at this house unfortunately. Im working towards having my own place so soon I can buy as many as I like when I like

6. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Lack of money and distance always seems to get me. But just wanted to say gorgeous.

7. KandBNigerians

KandBNigerians New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Leesburg, Florida
    Brandi How much are you asking for Mighty Munchkins Blue Whitney
    she would fit in great here!

8. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Stacey- I see a shopping spree in your future once you have your own place! :leap: Goats Galore!

WalnutGroveFarm- Thank you! Yes, that seems to be the way it always works for me too. :sigh:

KandBNigerians- Emailed you.

9. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    maybe -- I do have to keep finances in order plus the ability to have help with them. I thankfully have a wonderful mom who helps me and my brothers. So its not a rush thing to get out of here though its in the works in the next year +

10. maple hill farm tina

maple hill farm tina Senior Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Rich Patch, Virginia
    Brandi - How far are you from Huntsville?
    -Tina

11. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Love Blue Whitney tooo....sooo sad I wasn't able to get in touch! Love your goats. Where are they in SC?

12. KandBNigerians

KandBNigerians New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Leesburg, Florida
    Brandi,

I never got an e-mail can you send it again? :shrug:

13. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I do love the looks of Mosaic! I'm surprised that you're letting Dot go, I remember how excited you were to get her :hug:

14. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    maple hill farm tina- I am about an hour and a half away from Huntsville, AL :wink: The only one that is here with me in AL though is Little Wishes Dip-N-Dot :wink:

logansmommy7- Thank you! Whitney and Mosaic are in Blackstock, SC at my friend Tina's of Laurel Haven Farm. Little Wishes Dip-N-Dot is here in AL with me :thumb:

KandBNigerians- I have no clue why the email didn't go through :shrug: I tried to give you a call but got your voicemail. So give me a call when you get the chance.

Liz- Thank you! :hug: Yeah, I have been going back and forth about selling Dot alot. She is SUCH a sweet Doe and did a great job for me this year... so selling her has been a very hard decision for me that I keep flip flopping on :help:

15. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Dot is now Sale Pending! Whitney & Mosaic are still available! :greengrin:

16. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Whitney is now Sale Pending!!! The only one left is Mosaic... but to be completely honest if she doesn't sell I won't be upset in the slightest :wink: If she comes here we will just be experimenting to see how well her lines cross with CV lines :thumbup: If anyone is interested though, her price is $500 firm (that is what I paid for her), but I would possibly consider a trade if it were for the right Doe :wink: If she isn't sold by the time Tina and I meet up this coming month, then she will be staying here for atleast one breeding season :thumbup: