The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Are these two still for sale? Would you sell one of them or are they being sold as a pair? And how much do they cost individually? (Sorry I have so many questions:()

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are these two still for sale? Would you sell one of them or are they being sold as a pair? And how much do they cost individually? (Sorry I have so many questions:()
Hi, no worries on the questions. They are still available. I would like them to stay together though as the daughter is somewhat shy and might have a hard time transitioning without another goat she knows. Price for the pair is negotiable to the right home.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well i’m really interested in purchasing them but i’m not sure when I would be able to purchase them and I’m not sure it’s in my budget right now. What other prices did you have in mind? Your does are very pretty btw:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i'm really interested in purchasing them but i'm not sure when I would be able to purchase them and I'm not sure it's in my budget right now. What other prices did you have in mind? Your does are very pretty btw:)
Hi, please send me a pm and we can discuss price. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts