AGS Nigerian Dwarf Starter Herd 3 Does/1 Buck- OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Sep 3, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I have made the very tough decision to sell Sugar Pine RHB Sunset Splash with her two daughters, Allie and Sophie. All three are registered with AGS and can be registered with ADGA by the buyer. I will provide the applications on Allie and Sophie.

Sunset and Sophie have bright blue eyes. Allie has unique gold eyes. All are disbudded (or will be) no scurs.

Sunset LOVES her babies and is an awesome mother. Her conformation is very nice overall. She tends to toe out a little in the front though. Her udder is nice also with good attachments and capacity. I wish her medial were more defined, bringing her teats in closer, and when full, she unfortunately has a very small pocket in the fore. I was super bummed seeing that this morning, but it's not too bad of a pocket.

I would like for all three does to go together and STAY together. I am expecting kids from Mystiques Spirit of Isis Blue x Camanna ZH Red Robin Haze in about two weeks and if she has a buck quality boy, I will let him go for free with this trio as a bottle baby. These are totally different bloodlines, so would make a nice starter herd or additions to any herd.

I would like to get $875 for this small herd of goats. Please email or PM me if you are interested. Any TGS member can have them for $800. GREAT HOME is a MUST. Sunset is one of my favorite does and I wouldn't be selling her if I didn't have to.

A few candid photos:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I changed my mind on selling Sunset. We are going to keep her in our herd. After seeing some does win big at State Fair yesterday with worse foreudders than Sunset, I am going to keep her and try to fix that.

Allie and Sophie are still available to loving homes. $275 for Allie - $325 for Sophie to any TGS member. Trades are a possibility.