AGS registered Nigerian Dwarf Kids

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Jun 15, 2009.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I have for sale two nigerian dwarf kids. I have one buck and one doe. They are siblings. The doe is tiny she was the last one born in this set of triplets. She is chocolate with black legs, frosted tips and white spot on head. She also has wattles. The one buck is black with frosted tips. They also come from some very nice lines, if anyone is familier with Brush Creek lines. Their sire was Brush Creek Colby and their Dam was Gallifrey Farm Celia.

SS: Caesar's Villa FD Sugar Foot *S
    SD: Buttin'Heads Redemption

DS: Brush Creek Orian
    DD: Gallifrey Farm Epona

I bought their mom already bred thats why they dont carry my herd name. They carry Gallifrey Farms herd name, they are located in Northern Ohio. They where born on March 24, 2009 so they are almost three months old. They have been disbudded, tattooed, hooves trimmed recently, shots and wormed. Will take $150 for the doe cause she is so small. I want $175 for the buck. Need to move these kids out, so have really lowered their prices. I think they are worth alot more.

2. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Have really lowered the prices. These little ones come from a nice nigerian dwarf line. Just want them to go to nice homes. I believe the buck looks really nice for his age. Thanks