Kentucky All kinds of stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by mariarose, Oct 15, 2019.

1. mariarose

mariarose Well-Known Member

All my goats have left me, but the some goat detritus is still hanging around. If you have a need for some goat related stuff, let me know what you want, and I'll maybe have it. All prices are going to be reasonable... Such as 2 large feeders for $75.00, but you'll have to come and get them, and bring help!

Whatever you need, I probably have. Large stuff, pretty big calf hut, the feeders, lifestock panels, goat shelters... A lot of small stuff, 300 cc applicator gun for Replamin, Electric Hoof Knife, Applicator for those small metal tags you have to have if you are taking your goats to auction now, Milk bucket, CMT Test Kit (unused)...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    Iluvlilly! likes this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat Member

Jul 3, 2019
    NE Kentucky
    All of ours are gone now to...went to auction on Monday. Now starts the task of fencing and barn repair and set up for the spring. I'd love to see the goat feeders. Wondering if you had a trimming table or loading chute?

3. mariarose

I'll get some pics of the feeders.
    I don't have a trimming table or a loading chute. I have the sturdiest, most stable milk stand you ever did see, that fit small kids, and held large angry bucks.

Built for me to my needs, if that would help you at all.

4. Wildcat

Wildcat Member

Jul 3, 2019
    NE Kentucky

5. Wildcat

Wildcat Member

Jul 3, 2019
    NE Kentucky
    As far as the "table" or stand...looking for something to hold goats for hoof trimming and/or doctoring. My husband was holding them and that will NOT do in the future. I can't have him getting hurt...

6. mariarose

I get it... I use my milk stand for all that.

7. mariarose

20191017_104914.jpg 20191017_104914.jpg

Attached Files:

Iluvlilly! likes this.
  8. mariarose

Cattle racks and large calf hut

Attached Files:

9. healthyishappy

healthyishappy Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2019
    Utah
    I use my milk stand too. It works great.

Iluvlilly! likes this.
  10. singinggoatgirl

singinggoatgirl Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2016
    the deep south
    Approximately how tall is the calf hutch? I need something a dwarf goat canny jump on top of. Mine can jump at least 3.5 feet from a stand still.

Iluvlilly! likes this.
  11. mariarose

Not sure, probably between 4-5 feet. Perhaps if you placed a stand of some kind? I'll get a measurement tomorrow.

12. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Those calf hutches are great for goats.I really wish I was closer!
    My heart goes out to you! I really hope you can get good prices and everything sold!

groovyoldlady likes this.
  13. mariarose

My farm is also for sale, so thats an easy fix!

LOL. Thanks for the good wishes.

If anyone is interested in any of my larger stuff, The farm co-op in town is also a U-Haul dealer...

Iluvlilly! and GoofyGoat like this.
  14. Kristendanae

Kristendanae Active Member

I really like the calf hutch. How much for it? If @singinggoatgirl dosent want it i definitely do. Do you have any gates?

15. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Oh, if I had a hankering to move back east again I'd probably jump on the chance for your farm. However I'm in Texas for the duration or at least until my youngest Is done with her degrees. So I'll cross my fingers that you get a fabulous price from great people for your homestead instead.

elvis&oliver and Iluvlilly! like this.
  16. singinggoatgirl

Apr 13, 2016
    the deep south
    Oops, that was supposed to say “can not jump onto”. If I got a calf hutch, it would go in my labor and delivery pen, which is small enough that a determined momma could use a 3 foot high “step stool” to jump over the top of the pen. No room to get a shelter too far from the edge to use as a step stool. Currently I have a super-sized tarp acting as a roof to keep them from jumping onto their shelter and then over the top of the fence. The shelter is wearing down, so I’m figuring out what the replacement should be.

TCOLVIN likes this.
  17. mariarose

@singinggoatgirl and @Kristendanae The calf hutch is 4 ft to the start of the roof, what I call the "hip". It is 92 inches long and 57 inches (almost 5 ft) wide. $225 or best offer. To follow are pics of my massive stand.

Iluvlilly! and healthyishappy like this.
  18. mariarose

@Wildcat
    I can't get far enough away to get good pictures. 20191020_104534.jpg 20191020_103839.jpg 20191020_103949.jpg 20191020_104249.jpg 20191020_104534.jpg 20191020_104557.jpg

Attached Files:

19. singinggoatgirl

Apr 13, 2016
    the deep south
    @Kristendanae Go for it. The calf hutch is not going to work for me.

20. TCOLVIN

TCOLVIN TKC Farms

Sep 21, 2014
    Cobbtown, Ga.
    This is too sad. What are you doing? I just looked in a new place on the forum and got slapped. Why are you degoated? Farm for sale? Is this the Mariarose I go to for my goat guidance? This is so????? I’m going back to the other side of the forum. I wish you well.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Iluvlilly! likes this.