The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All my goats have left me, but the some goat detritus is still hanging around. If you have a need for some goat related stuff, let me know what you want, and I'll maybe have it. All prices are going to be reasonable... Such as 2 large feeders for $75.00, but you'll have to come and get them, and bring help!

Whatever you need, I probably have. Large stuff, pretty big calf hut, the feeders, lifestock panels, goat shelters... A lot of small stuff, 300 cc applicator gun for Replamin, Electric Hoof Knife, Applicator for those small metal tags you have to have if you are taking your goats to auction now, Milk bucket, CMT Test Kit (unused)...

Reactions: Iluvlilly!

·
Registered
35 Posts
All my goats have left me, but the some goat detritus is still hanging around. If you have a need for some goat related stuff, let me know what you want, and I'll maybe have it. All prices are going to be reasonable... Such as 2 large feeders for $75.00, but you'll have to come and get them, and bring help!

Whatever you need, I probably have.
All of ours are gone now to...went to auction on Monday. Now starts the task of fencing and barn repair and set up for the spring. I'd love to see the goat feeders. Wondering if you had a trimming table or loading chute?

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get some pics of the feeders.
I don't have a trimming table or a loading chute. I have the sturdiest, most stable milk stand you ever did see, that fit small kids, and held large angry bucks.

Built for me to my needs, if that would help you at all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll get some pics of the feeders.
I don't have a trimming table or a loading chute. I have the sturdiest, most stable milk stand you ever did see, that fit small kids, and held large angry bucks.

Built for me to my needs, if that would help you at all.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I get it... I use my milk stand for all that.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Approximately how tall is the calf hutch? I need something a dwarf goat canny jump on top of. Mine can jump at least 3.5 feet from a stand still.

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
My farm is also for sale, so thats an easy fix!

LOL. Thanks for the good wishes.

If anyone is interested in any of my larger stuff, The farm co-op in town is also a U-Haul dealer...
Oh, if I had a hankering to move back east again I'd probably jump on the chance for your farm. However I'm in Texas for the duration or at least until my youngest Is done with her degrees. So I'll cross my fingers that you get a fabulous price from great people for your homestead instead.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Oops, that was supposed to say “can not jump onto”. If I got a calf hutch, it would go in my labor and delivery pen, which is small enough that a determined momma could use a 3 foot high “step stool” to jump over the top of the pen. No room to get a shelter too far from the edge to use as a step stool. Currently I have a super-sized tarp acting as a roof to keep them from jumping onto their shelter and then over the top of the fence. The shelter is wearing down, so I’m figuring out what the replacement should be.

Reactions: TCOLVIN

·
TKC Farms
2,512 Posts
This is too sad. What are you doing? I just looked in a new place on the forum and got slapped. Why are you degoated? Farm for sale? Is this the Mariarose I go to for my goat guidance? This is so????? I'm going back to the other side of the forum. I wish you well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts