All the kids

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, May 16, 2008.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    This morning at breakfast time all the kids were in the same corner playing so I could get a picture of them all in one shot.

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Isn't that pretty! What was the final total? Sorry, it's early. :scratch:

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    That's cool. Isn't it amazing how laid back the barn seems and then all the babies get here and its a circus of flips, jumps, hops and running. I just love it!
  4. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    The total so far is 11 boys and 5 girls with Lava being the only one who hasnt kidded. Yep I am having a buck year big time. :veryangry:

But the boys are the sweetest so I am having fun, lots of fun.

Ashley you are so right, the barn is so wild right now, me and hubby sit and laugh and laugh watching them play. Poor Lava tries to lay down and they all see her and go running like mad to jump on her back and bounce off. She doesnt want to get up but finally has too when they won't leave her alone. :slapfloor: Crazy kids.
  5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Awwwww poor Lava! I LOVE watching babies play, cutting flips off the barn walls and doing running jumps off mom's side or jumping up on her back. Too precious! Makes all that waiting and worrying worth it. :p

11 boys and 5 girls. Well with the quad does that Lava will have then you'll be a little better off. ;)
    :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl:
  6. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    What a clan you have got there Teresa!! I bet they are loads of fun!!

I was trying to pick my little guy out of the bunch... but I am having a problem :slapfloor: I have been trying to think of a good name for him, but no luck yet! If you get any good pics of him please send them my way and I will post a thread asking for name ideas and opinions on the ones I have thought of :greengrin: :wink: I am so excited can you tell!! :cool:
  7. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    There's not one that is a riot of color- how pretty they all are.
  8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a rainbow of color!! It's nice when they are in one spot! Poor Lava...hope her little ones join the clan very soon!
  9. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    That's an adorable picture! :thumb:
  10. Candy

Candy New Member

Can't think of a better way to start the day watching all the antics of kids! Mine are my life line to sanity!!