The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these two ladies are due the same day. Feb 10th
Boots will be a first fresher going on two this year.
Misty will be a second fresher two year old.
Both bred to castle rock pinpoint clover*B

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. They both don’t look very big but hoping for twins. Like to keep a doeling out of the blue eyed buckskin as she had buckling twins last year.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi they are doing well. my other doe who kidded quads is keeping me buisy so lucky these girls are not due for a few more days. almost have there kidding stall done. boots is always hungry now. they both received their udder shave which involved a lot of sitting from boots.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
boots kidded on day 144 in the evening. two healthy doelings. lots of random white, one gold one tan. she is producing well and they are thriving.
-misty kidded on day 145 in the middle of the afternoon. i thought she would kid early morning. all were butt first but she did well. triple doelings. tan/gold and chocolate buckskin. gold one has blue eyes so might be a keeper, we will see when they grow a bit. having to supplement 1x a day as they always seem hungry. i think they are all trying to drink at the same time and mom gets annoyed. getting the extra milk from glory who kidded first and is producing too much for her kids right now. they are drinking between 3-5 ounces together. they all have little bellies my mid day so i think misty is starting to produce more for them.
so total for me so far is 9 kids. 8 girls 1 boy.
next doe due march 1st. im betting boys ..haha...

·
Registered
323 Posts
boots kidded on day 144 in the evening. two healthy doelings. lots of random white, one gold one tan. she is producing well and they are thriving.
-misty kidded on day 145 in the middle of the afternoon. i thought she would kid early morning. all were butt first but she did well. triple doelings. tan/gold and chocolate buckskin. gold one has blue eyes so might be a keeper, we will see when they grow a bit. having to supplement 1x a day as they always seem hungry. i think they are all trying to drink at the same time and mom gets annoyed. getting the extra milk from glory who kidded first and is producing too much for her kids right now. they are drinking between 3-5 ounces together. they all have little bellies my mid day so i think misty is starting to produce more for them.
so total for me so far is 9 kids. 8 girls 1 boy.
next doe due march 1st. im betting boys ..haha...
Congratulations!!! I'll be waiting on pictures when you have the time. It sounds like you're busy lol.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i will hopefully on a non rain day as the photos i have now are in the dark with a flashlight so not very good. i have a friend whos mom wants to see all the cute kids so she said she can bring her camera and maybe gets some photos which would be awesome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts