Almost here! They're HERE - They're HERE!!! Pics added pg 3

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by kelebek, Jul 20, 2010.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    ohhhh - I am on pins and needles - Shipper just called me - they are in Wyoming and under 800 miles from me. I swear, I am loving this shipper now that they picked up and are heading this way (had a rocky communication start - but it all worked out!) Totally reasonable prices, can track their route, and they are caring for the critters so well. They even have goats of their own so they are aware of what to do with them :)

Oh the hours are going sooooo slow!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Re: Almost here!

Once you get them there and if you are totally happy with the service you should put a note in the Transport Terminal area with their contact information so that others can possibly use them :thumb:

So how many new additions are you getting?

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

How exciting.... :cool: ....can't wait to see pics ...when they get settled..... :wink: :thumb:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

That is a great idea - thank you Stacey. I am working with another breeder to try and get her animals moved through these people right now.

I am getting 9 new animals - 2 bucklings, 1 buck, 1 doeling, 1 yearling, 1 FF, 3 sr. does from two different farms :)

Ohhh I am so hoping they get here when it is still light. I need to take updated pics of everyone - even my babies from this year!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

pictures are SO Hard to get. I have a small herd and I finally got updated pictures of everyone. its time consuming

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

That is for sure and now that baby season is over - its hay season..... gahhhh - I hate bucking hay .... swear I am going to pay the boys to do the rest of it!

7. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE

I wish I was still in process of babies being born and new ones arriving instead of dealing with putting up hay, putting in new fencing and building the buck pen.

But you can't have the fun part without the work.

Can't wait to see pictures! :)

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

I hear ya Amika.

The worst part is - I have no where to put the hay at the moment - I have a duck sitting on a clutch right in the middle of one wall of the hay barn (stacked the hay around her) then I have the baby ducks in another corner - another Barred Rock laying a clutch (someone wants the chicks so was like FINE) and then the kittens "safe zone" - but had to get it out of my horse trailer since I will need it when the shipper gets here - Have to meet them next to the freeway because of our roads.

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

I have about 2 hours till they are here - I am pacing!!!!!!!

10. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Hmmmm down to just about 1 1/2 hours, I bet you are extremely excited, they shouldf be home around 9pm your time right?

11. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

You better take lots of pics!!! I'm so excited for you!!

12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Yah I am figuring that I will be meeting them right about 9 pm - get home about 10 - of course it will be dark - Grrrr!

13. Chi Chi

Chi Chi New Member

Mar 7, 2010

Congrats! I wonder if we are using the same shipper. We are getting some sheep from Washington and we got a message he was in Wyoming then Idaho.

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

I am positive - pancho and missy? They are really nice.

Well - should be leaving my house in about 20 to go meet them :) wooooo hoooooo

Where are your sheep?

15. Chi Chi

Chi Chi New Member

Mar 7, 2010

Maybe not...But our shipper Ron is following a similar route. Our sheep are coming from Camas Washington to us near Duluth Minnesota. We can't wait until they arrive but I heard they don't compare to goats!!!

16. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Nope, I am not using Ron - but I know who he is! I got a SWEET deal with them and have had a pretty good experience!

17. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

They are here and oh my gosh I am in LOVE

18. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    Re: Almost here! They're HERE - They're HERE!!!

Yay!! We can't wait to see pictures!

19. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

I am so stoked.... I got to see everyone "in the daylight" today - and OH MY GOSH these girls are gorgeous!!! Now I "know" what wonderful animals these really really are!!! I looked at them - and looked at mine that I already had that were not "show" and "milk" lines - WOW - what a difference.

Thank you so much to Addie and Joe at Proctor Hill Farm and Joanne at Dragonfly Farm - both in MA - Ya'all are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

20. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Congrats on your new additions!!!!! :) Now shippers info please???? LOL I am always looking for more good transporters since I ship so often. :)