Almost time for Christmas!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by HoosierShadow, Dec 11, 2010.

1. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Christmas is just 2 weeks away! Very exciting! Some of my family are coming here for Christmas this year, and it's the first Christmas we've had at home, so it will definitely be different! And I'll be making Christmas dinner too!

$$ is tight but we all do a gift exchange. I'm done shopping for my kids except for stocking stuffers. Now we just need to buy at least 4 more family gifts for my family. So I hope to be done by next weekend :)

The kids are really excited, and my youngest daughter keeps asking when Santa is going to come.
    I love this time of year, I love the lights, the music, the decorations, the shopping! I love the cheer and the excitement. I love the family movies, and my favorite are probably rudolph the rednosed reindeer and How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

My 4yo sat on santa's lap today unassisted by me or her big brother or sister! She was proud, but she wouldn't talk to him LOL

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    HeHe...yep....... I love Christmas too and all that goes with it..... :thumb: :snowbounce: :snowhat: :snow:

3. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Love the smilies!
    It's snowing off and on here today, so very pretty, gets you in the spirit. I have been cleaning house, or well trying since the kids go behind me making messes! I have sirius radio on the tv on the Traditional Christmas music channel <love this channel!>, and my glade Country spice candle on the table....I LOVE this scent, it smells soooo gooood!
    Getting ready to go out with the goats in a few, and come in and wrap a few gifts....then make......tacos LOL