The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of this weeks babies.

Today Summer had twins, a buck and doe both have wattles, I like wattles I think they are so cute.
Here is the doe-she doesn't have a name yet.

And the buck, being checked out by some boys a couple days older than him.

These boys are Jaime's they were born Wed morning.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Ah finally some alpine kids> I love all the babies but its neat to see your own breed up there. Your little doe looks like a doe kid i had a few years agominus the wattles. But i have a doe who has wattles bred this year, so hopefully will get some more wattles.
Do you have any name ideas for the doe kid yet?
beth

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No don't have any ideas for her name yet, she has the softest little baaah that I have heard yet, it is so quite I thought it was coming from the other side of the barn yesterday.

Here is a link to Sketchy's pedigree with ADGA http://www.adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail. ... A001399598
that should work anyways. Yes he is the sire to my kids.

I just love the babies, didn't need all these bucks but I will take my one little girl that we have so far, she's a little doll.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
very interesting pedigree on him! Nighthawk is in my bucks pedigree too, and i may be getting a doe that goes back to him as well. Will be an interesting line breeding.
With those names i think i would lean towartds something season related to her. Spring in the Alps or something. She is so cute! i love it when they're that little, i still have another three weeks to go until babies. But i saw jujus move last night....
beth

1 - 12 of 12 Posts