alpine breeders in CA, AZ, UT, ID???

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sdshoars, Nov 24, 2008.

1. sdshoars

sdshoars New Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Elko, Nevada
    i am looking for an alpine breeder to possibly get a new doe from in the spring, and i am having trouble finding choices that don't cost a thousand dollars a doe! if you know of any breeder from those states, could you please let me know? i need new blood, but i dont wanna break the bank either... lol. thanks
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I will look around. I know that there are a couple around here.... but can't think of them off of the top of my head.

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    ok .. so i know that some of the kids from these animals are absolutely ridiculous.. but i personally know these people and you would not be disappointed with a doe out of one of their FF does.. they have some priced at 400-500.. and email them.

they guarantee cae and cl free when you get them. and between the two of them they have 40 + years experience. and just looks at the does.. gorgeous

and they win everywhere
  4. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Just a thought, ask the breeders with the very expensive goats if they would lower the price if you gave them back the first doe kid from the doe you buy, or something like that. That has worked for me to secure top goats when I couldnt afford it.
  5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

brandts, have some absolutly beautiful alpines. they are pricey though. There is rewood hills in california. Sweet dreams in california, in oregon i know squoia wood, pat and terri are really nice people. there is pine creek in dufur oregon. Sybil (on the goat group here) is in rainier oregon. Olentangy in tacoma washington theres YBNVS alpine in la center washington Theres is the promises herd in washington.
    In idaho i know soldier mtn, and dreamhigh. Dreamhigh also has my aline herd right now.
    thats a start and the only ones i can think of off the top of my head