The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 75% alpine, 25% nubian cross. I would like to sell him quickly as we are moving. He leads well with or without a leash. We took him in the Uintas last year on a couple 14 mile roundtrips with a dog pack and he did great. One trip was walking through cliff faces below Mt. Beulah, not just trails. He is casterated and dehorned. Has a lot of heart. He is very people friendly. I am selling him for $100.00. Feel free to call or text me with any questions (435)640-8985. I live in Coalville, Ut.

View attachment 1566

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have a 75% alpine, 25% nubian cross. I would like to sell him quickly as we are moving. He leads well with or without a leash. We took him in the Uintas last year on a couple 14 mile roundtrips with a dog pack and he did great. One trip was walking through cliff faces below Mt. Beulah, not just trails. He is casterated and dehorned. Has a lot of heart. He is very people friendly. I am selling him for $100.00. Feel free to call or text me with any questions (435)640-8985. I live in Coalville, Ut.

View attachment 1566
How old is he? Any idea how tall & weight? Also how was he when you got him?

Thx,

TOU

1 - 2 of 2 Posts