Alpines for sale - WI

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by MiddleRiver, Mar 27, 2009.

1. MiddleRiver

MiddleRiver New Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northwest WI
    Alpine dairy goats from a HEALTHY AND CAE/CL TESTED NEGATIVE HERD.....

We will have more kids and possibly a milker or two for sale as they are born/freshen or some bred does this fall.

My herd carries some of the BEST Alpine bloodlines, carefully selected from all around the country. I keep a small quality herd, with an emphasis on Alpines that put a lot of milk in the pail AND are well conformed for both showing and/or to live long, healthy and productive lives. I plan to start showing my Alpines this year, and plan to LA in 2010.

Please email for pics, information or any other questions you may have.

CURRENTLY FOR SALE:

*** Registered American Alpine buckling *** DOB 2/25/09, on the bottle, disbudded and looking VERY fine !

We recently made a trip to ID state to pick up a couple kids for our herd, and just had to bring this guy back with us. He is however an "exrta" as i only have room for the two bucks i have, so are offering him for a limited time - here is your chance to get some of the BEST Alpine bloodlines from accross the country into your herd here in the midwest !

He is a stunning boy, VERY tall, long and stretchy, with a very level topline, and good feet and legs ! He is a light Chammy color - pretty face on him too.

His sire is a top-bred French buck - " Amy's Pride Southern Gentleman " - S - Willow Run Ahren Rhett, SS- Willow Run Caesar Ahren, SD - Willow Run Armand Rishona. D - Amy's Pride AR Dixie Belle, DS- Willow Run Ahren Rhett, DD- Sutton's SD Silver Smoke.

The buckling's dam is an amazing American doe " Pearl Valley Golden Allure " Sire -Mellow Acres Goldenrod,Dam - Pearl Valley Jayhawk Aroura - she is just total eye candy, and a good milker as well. She has had a very successful show career, including last year going GCH and BDIS - beating over 200 other goats ! Her dam ( buckling's grandam ) is the infamous SGCH Pearl Valley Jayhawk Aroura 93 EEEE ! Aroura is also the dam of my new junior herdsire, which between the lack of room and that - these are the only reasons this boy is for sale.

Asking only $400.00 for him - may be neg. on his price. May consider trades for American or French doe/doeling, or tame heifer/calf or cow.

*** Two ALPINE WETHERS *** - born 3/1/09 ( already wethered ) and 3/24/09 ( not yet wethered but can/will be ) and disbudded. They are bottle kids, so will need bottle feeding until weaning. Both are VERY good looking boys, and are VERY friendly and cute.

Their sire's are two ( one American, one French ) well-bred and super nice Alpines, and their dam's are both awsome does as well, one ( the 3/24/09 buckling's dam ) being a daughter of a very well known buck from WA state with offspring ( and more generations ) accross the country winning shows and making lots of milk !

These two would make GREAT pets, pack/cart wethers, companions or would be good for meat as well - very nice young boys. Asking $50.00 each or both for $75.00. We need to move them SOON to make room for more kids. NOT registered as wethers cannot be, but great bloodlines and conformation :+) Email for pics or more information at gnomehigh@hotmail.com Thanks !

2. MiddleRiver

MiddleRiver New Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northwest WI
    UPDATE on Wethers - just had more born, and i'm running out of milk, time and space ( and starting to loose my mind lol ). We just had two more born today out of a set of triplets - Sire and Dam are both registered French - dam is a BIG 8yr old doe that milks 16-17lbs + per day. One is a sundgau, one a striking silver/black chammy. They will be disbudded/wethered unless requested not to be and picked up soon - selling w/o papers - they are nice, but i just want them gone so selling as non-breeders/not reg wethers - will be higher priced not wethered ( $100 )- All 4 wethers are also now priced at $15 each, All 4 for $40 - or free to a 4-Her/FFA home.