The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
14,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Am now cross eyed. FF Lela who has had an udder for almost a month. 1b 1d. was pushing hard for a few minutes. never saw the bubble, feet out but head seemed stuck..saw his tongue what did that mean? Is that why there was no bubble/Anyway for what seemed like an eternity fished head out of there during contractions and pulled down on legs.

Thanks everyone for your excitememnt & congrats! Two more FFs to go, if they are preggo. Im sure one is not, hubby swaers the other one isnt either At this point it wouldnt bother me abit!

Come pick out your babies!!

·
14,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Aww gee Liz, thanks. And mucho thanks to everyone :grouphug: Goat people just can't go around going on about their goat lives to non goat people without driving them up a wall. At the very least boring them to death. When I see a glassed over look look in the eye they are on overload. If they say "I ate a tuna fish sanwhich today" then I know for sure.
But then again if I told you guys I ate a tuna san you would know it was important cause kidding season allows no food, clean clothes or showers. BTW finally got the first one since Sat.

·
14,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just caught back up with this thread....FF Lela bagged for a good couple of weeks, the following day had one each....had to help a little with the first one.....Lela would sit down like a dog and turn to see what was happening the silly thing.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts