Alrighty, round three...

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Dreamchaser, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Ugh. First I had a terrible old, which I am just starting to come out of, finally. I have been sick for a week, and am very prone to infection. Well, last night our fridge bit the dust. We had a back-up, but not very sure that it works all that well. I am so worn out with my being sick and trying to move fridges in and out of the house, and moving half-thawed food around... Bleh! I'm praying something else doesn't happen, 'cause these things always come in threes.

One of our goats keeps getting out into the street, and I have to take down the entire fence and move it down to the ground. I never had a problem before with my other goats, but she is just pesky. She's a nubian, so she cries when she gets out. We nicknamed her Screaming Meme, because she does it a lot. I know my neighbors must just hate me. But so far they still act nice...

2. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Um, do you need some excitement in your life? :wink: Okay go ahead :angry: I deserve it!

I feel for you, because I think colds are very tiring. Coughing, congestion, and runny nose-it's hard to get a good night's rest. Also often, by the end of the day, you start to feel worse again.

:sun: Wishing you brighter healthier days ahead.

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH goodness. Look at it from here, things have to look up, right?

I am so sorry that you feel so had and things have gone so bad. :hug:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry you are sick... and things are not going well.....I will pray for you...and all ..to get better :pray: