Amandas buckling

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by Nubiansrus1, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    First kid of 2011. A gorgeous pure nubian buckling. This was a surviving baby of a breech birth. His brother was breech, but he came out before. I think his back legs might have been a bit tangled in his brother though, cause at first his legs were a bit weak. But hes doing well and walking around now. He was norn on sat. Really wanted a doeling from this doe, Ive had 5 bucks from her over the last three years, just glad this guy is ok at this point though... I love this does kids. They almost always look the same. Its weird.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her kid last year at that age. Not the best pic but I didnt keep him so I dont have many pics.

[​IMG]

Dad to both kids

[​IMG]

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

:love: im in love!!

:hug: sorry about the breech kid....

:drool: but look who you got from your girl!! A healthy BEAUTIFUL baby boy!

CONGRATS

3. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    He's a beautiful buckling... and I have to say.. It looks SO WARM where ever you are.. i just came in and I can hardly type cause my hands are SO COLD!!! I'm so envious of your new baby and for your warm sunshine! Ha ha
    Congrats!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awwwww :love: Love those brand new baby "long ears"! Amanda may have given you alot of boys but by the looks of this lil' man, WOW they must have been some awesome looking bucklings!

6. coconutheadfarm

coconutheadfarm New Member

Apr 28, 2010
    :love: Soooo cuuute! I want him.... what a beautiful baby! Sorry for the loss, though... but a mixed blessing is still a blessing. :) :angelgoat:

7. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Congratulations! He is a real handsome fella!

8. firelight27

firelight27 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    Soooooo freaking cute.

9. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

He is PERFECT! Black and tan AND floppy ears! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!

10. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Awwww how cute! Congrats!

11. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

What a cutie! Congratulations! :love:

12. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Thank you everyone. I so love this does kids. Last year it killed me to put a band on her buckling he was so nice even at 2 months old. Gonna be the same things year. I kept a moonspotted painted buckling last year from my buck for when I dont have him [hes 7 yrs old now] and I keep telling myself I dont need anymore bucks but Id love to see what one of this breedings bucks look like when they mature a bit. But one can only have so many stinky bucks lol

13. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    What a cutie. I love the black and tan.