The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two Goat packing saddles originally constructed by ButtHeads Goatpacking in Grass Valley, CA. Mild-moderate use. Excellent shape. Front and back straps and belly cinch. Saddle attached to pads. these will last for years yet. Ash saddle with oak cross bars. [email protected]
Goat saddle pixx 1.JPG
No pressure sores or saddle sliding with these saddles. Best I have ever used. $75/each plus shipping. Panniers- bright orange for hunting season - used. Free with saddle purchase.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Two Goat packing saddles originally constructed by ButtHeads Goatpacking in Grass Valley, CA. Mild-moderate use. Excellent shape. Front and back straps and belly cinch. Saddle attached to pads. these will last for years yet. Ash saddle with oak cross bars. [email protected] View attachment 179513 No pressure sores or saddle sliding with these saddles. Best I have ever used. $75/each plus shipping. Panniers- bright orange for hunting season - used. Free with saddle purchase.
Do you still have these saddles? If so I am interested in purchasing them. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts