Americal Idol Final

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by keren, May 20, 2009.

1. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    :shocked: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    so? I dont watch it -- who won?

3. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    He he he, Kris won.

I guess I wanted Adam to win, but I wasn't really into it.

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    :stars: :dance: :clap: OH EXCITING!!! I knew people who wanted him to win. :greengrin:

5. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    Kris won.

I feel cheated.

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  7. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    because invariably it seems like every season you end up with two people in the final, one of which is the person you think is a clear winner, the other person is an underdog, and it is the underdog that always wins, and you gotta think maybe it was because of the story behind the person, and the fact that they were the underdog, that got the votes. I feel like I'm going round in circles here lol

The first 3 seasons of Australian Idol were like that. I havent seen any of the others. This is the first time I've followed a season of American Idol all the way through. Its a fun ride while it lasts but I always end up disappointed. I do think Adam was the clear choice to win this season, and I think the final two really should have been Danny and Adam.

8. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the final 12 always get record lables and sometimes the runner up actualyl does better if they arent the winner - they are not tied down to Idol and their contract.

9. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    yep, lot of the times the runner up ends up more successful, and the winner fades into obscurity ...

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh man in our time ....the show is on in 5 minutes.....and now the secret is revealed before the show..... :(

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I thought it was played live? So everyone would watch it live :?

12. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    oh crap. I'm sorry Pam. That was why I didnt write anything revealing in my first post. I'm surprised though that you didnt get it live. I got it live and I'm in Australia!

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh well NP ...but yea ....that is weird ...that it isn't live here......maybe ....I better move to Australia..... :wink: :greengrin:

14. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I watched it live. :scratch: I was really hoping Adam would win. :( Oh well, maybe he will do better because he's not the American Idol. My mom says he didn't win because of some pictures of him in a Play. People.

15. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I didnt watch it and it didnt matter to me who won but I bet they both end up doing very well in their careers as singers. I wish them both luck.

16. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    get this everyone.....you want to hear something totally ridiculous and strange.................they were saying it was live here in California...........But I know it wasn't because I know Australia had already watched it.........Go figure...... :scratch: :help: :doh: :shocked:

Anywayz....I to ....would of liked to of seen Adam win.... they both ...will succeed and have a long successful career ahead of them ......even Allison will...........it was quite a 2 hour extravaganza they put on...... :wink: :greengrin:
    bikini girl bothered me though.....Kara.DioGuardi...... sure put in her place .......the girl in the bikini .....said ....that Kara couldn't sing......well Kara sings beautifully.....and over powered her with her pretty and strong voice..... :wink:

17. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    That was AWESOME! When I saw Kara coming out and the look on Bikini girl's face when she realized what was going on was PRICELESS! :ROFL: GO KARA!

18. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Crissa ....I know... it was priceless......I loved it.....Kara ......You go girl....... :wahoo:

19. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    And ugh, the winner's song was awful, awful, awful.

20. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I LOVE KRIS ALLEN!!!!!

since the moment i first "saw him" i knew he'd win

3 years in a row i've picked the idol!!! BOOYA!