American Saanen bucklings for sale-Idaho

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by redneck_acres, Feb 24, 2008.

1. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Hi everyone,

My parents currently have some American Saanen bucklings for sale. They are out of some great lines. And come from does who milk pretty good. I really feel these bucklings would be a great addition to any herd. For more information check out http://www.buttermilk-acres.com . All shipping expenses are the responsibility of the buyer and I believe my folks will deliver the buck kid to the Boise Airport for you. Pictures can be available upon request.

2. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    My folks still have buck kids available-if your in the market they are definately worth checking out. If you know someone who needs a buck please pass on the information to them. Thank you for checking out their website.

3. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I just don't have the room for goats that size...too bad, they are beautiful! That first buck on your website could be the largest dairy buck I've ever seen. :drool:

4. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Yep, there was one buck kid that was born that was just about half grown:). Or so he looked. He is huge. As for the older bucks-Despoerado-the first buck my folks got when they got into the Saanens-is a huge dude. I'm glad i've never got stepped on by him:).