The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was meaning to make another one of these 馃槄 Tried one a while back but I ended up being too busy to keep it updated.
I wasn鈥檛 planning on making this until I noticed one of my does due on the 22nd had no ligaments and is constantly having contractions, so I guess we start now!

Up first for our fall kidding is Raffi.
Gorgeous soon to be FF I鈥檝e been excited about since I鈥檝e had her bred 馃榿
Sky Cloud Plant Fawn Terrestrial animal
Cloud Sky Shoe Plant Leg

I鈥檓 in the barn with her as I鈥檓 typing this out. Her contractions are definitely getting stronger and more noticeable, but she鈥檚 trying her hardest to act like nothing鈥檚 going on 馃檮

Up next is big Penny, due on the 22nd. Her bag as been filling like crazy but ligs are still hard. She surprised me with twins last year having no idea she was even bred, so seeing how big she is now and how much milk she鈥檚 already making I鈥檓 suspecting she has either trips or quads in there 馃槄
Goat Goat-antelope Wood Terrestrial animal Livestock
Eye Sky Terrestrial animal Snout Primate

Third is Demi, our oldest girl in the herd. This will be her eighth freshening and she鈥檚 holding up beautifully! I suspect she is going to have trips like last year 馃榿
Sky Cloud Plant Tree Natural landscape
Sky Eye Plant Dog breed Goat

Fourth is my most suspenseful pairing. This girl is everything I look for in a goat. She is due on the 25th and I鈥檓 thinking twins from her again. This will be her third freshening

Plant Cloud Sky Tree Gesture
Fawn Snout Terrestrial animal Felidae Grass

And lastly we have Eddy, I鈥檓 also expecting twins but wouldn鈥檛 hate triplets 馃槈 another one of my favorites. Her confirmation is gorgeous! I just wish her udder looked just as good. Hopefully if she鈥檚 bred to the right buck, she鈥檒l make a good brood doe 馃槉 this will be her third freshening
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass Companion dog

Plant Mammal Goat Grass Beard

Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
Wow! All your does are just so beautiful!! I love them all!! 馃グ

Hope Raffi releases her hostages soon and has an uneventful labor and delivery to healthy kids!! Happy kidding!

Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
I definitely think I鈥檒l be retaining her, I鈥檓 loving her body length and rump already 鉂 No name yet but I want to go with a fall themed name for her 馃榿
Can't wait to hear what name you choose for her! She's a cutie! 馃グ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, she's precious!! Congratulations!

How about Spice for a name? Haha
She's such a sweetheart 馃グ Spice is on the list of name options, but I think my family wants to go with Either Autumn or Apple Crumb 馃榿

She's really cute. Has the name Autumn been used yet.
Thank you, I love the name Autumn! Definitely might go with Autumn for her. I still want to get a better idea of her personality for a good name to go with it 馃槉

1 - 20 of 36 Posts