The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to believe, my little baby is 3 today...(if you ask him how old he is, he'll tell you in a deep sigh " just real old").
I don't know if any of you remember my posting the BDay cake he decorated for me (with the goat on it) but I made one for him today --- except he didn't want a goat on it, lol.

It's amazing how time flies - he's already decided he gets to pick one of the kids born this year (even though he's already deemed Bliss and Dream his) lol.

(I'll have a bday picture of HIM (THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE) LOL posted as soon as I can get my other camera to load up!).

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
Happy Birthday Levi!!! The cake is beautiful! Did you decorate it yourself? If you did - you are VERY talented!

enjoy - I hear ya! My oldest is a Junior in High School and we are planning her college debut here shortly - AHHH and I am only 30! (she is my step daughter)

And then MY oldest is 11 - she amazes me that she is getting so old!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Tell him Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my mom's birthday too. :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, the cake was fun - and easy, but didn't turn out the way we wanted - still tasted good :) half strawberry half confetti - we had less than $10 in it (that's my kind of cake).

I told Levi yall wished him a Happy Birthday and he got a big grin and said "yeah I know" LOL - he's so raunchy, but he did end up saying Thank You. (We do have manners in there past the boy-ish-ness of it all)...:)

Thanks everyone :).
And Happy belated Birthday to your Mom ozarksvalley

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
I do remember that cake he made for you and that was so sweet. That cake is adorable. Boy enjoy the time, as some of us can tell you time really does fly. My BABY is a Junior in High School also, and I am telling her that I will hold her back so she will not graduate , because I will go crazy. But I do believe it will be hard to hold her back when she has a 3.98 GPA. OH well, I can try. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts