Anderson Ranch waiting

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by AndersonRanch, Oct 25, 2020.

1. KST Goat Farm

KST Goat Farm Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2019
    NE Colorado
    I am glad all the kids are alive. they are sure cute. I hope Rosie hurries up and doesn't have any problems so you can get some rest. Good luck!

2. AndersonRanch

AndersonRanch Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    And a single doeling. Since I had some triplets handy I gave her Gingers red buck kid. I had to go in twice because I was not believing it was only a single lol such a fat brat :p IMG_3852.jpg
    And I REALLY hope that is it until tomorrow when it’s warm!

3. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    I just love :inlove: that picture. They are all looking up at you...saying THANKYOU! So precious. You are a :great: goat MOM. Look at you go! All are happy healthy kidds...cause of you!:neat::goodjob::coolmoves:

GoofyGoat, AndersonRanch and MadHouse like this.
  4. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

What stunning kids. You did great.

5. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Great you were there and got them out! Beautiful kids as always!

6. MadHouse

MadHouse Well-Known Member

So glad to hear everyone is well. I hope you are not too sore to unload cows today!

7. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    Thank you guy! Nope not too sore to unload cows. I would have to do that no matter how sore I was anyways lol and they were so good about coming off the trailer it didn’t take too long and I was back in bed. Now if No one has kids today I’ll be just fine with that!
    When I first saw black outs little red boy I thought he was just wet making him look like he had some black. But now that he is all dried off he looks really cool especially for just a brown goat. Now I’m sad they both are boys :/
    IMG_3856.jpg

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  9. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    Well we get wet baby pictures today because after I rest up I’m feeding, taking a shower and going to bed :p
    Princess Anna 2 dapple doe kids and a red buck. I really thought I wouldn’t end up with any bottle kids this year :/ hopefully if one has a single out there they have it tomorrow!
    IMG_3859.jpg

10. MadHouse

Wow, beautiful babies!! nd dappled girls now!! :inlove:
    Let’s hope you don’t have to bottle feed!

11. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Oh wow. I really like the one laying next to Mom. Beautiful kidds!

AndersonRanch and MadHouse like this.
  12. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    Lol spoke too soon. Anna woke up this morning and said I only had 2 where did this red thing come from. So instead of fighting with her I just took him. I have a little 4H girl that wants to bottle feed her market wether anyways so I’ll get him going and send off to her.
    Moers that one is my favorite too! I’ll have to get a better picture of her face. She’s a very pretty little thing for sure.
    I went to bed early, and it was the first night I was able to fall right back asleep after my checks so I am ready for Star Fire and her being in labor this morning lol so far she looks like the only one that is going to go today.

13. Glad you got some rest!! Is that red one curly haired? It sure looks like it! Love these dapples!

14. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    He does have curly hair! And I am not a fan of the curly hair! Lamar is big on throwing kids with that hair, if his kids were not so dang nice I would be tempted to trade him in for a straight haired buck lol
    Well Star Fire was in labor ALL day, after hours of just not really being very super active labor I went to get a sandwich and a drink. Came back out maybe 10 minutes later and she had 1 live one and one that the sack didn’t break on. I missed saving that little girl by a hair :( while I was working on that one she had a third one. I’m super upset about the one though. These babies are literally flying out when the does start pushing. Makes it nice not having to wait forever for them all to be born but sucked today. But here is her black boy and dapple girl IMG_3869.jpg IMG_3870.jpg
    I think Bella will go tonight. She is being very lazy today. Every time I think she might be getting super close I find her with everyone eating so will probably be a long night for her to have them in the morning

15. MellonFriend

MellonFriend Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that one didn't make it. Finally though, a dappled girl! How come you don't prefer curly hair? Any particular reason or is it just cosmetic?

16. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Im so sorry you lost one. You work so hard & it hurts. All your other kidds are so healthy and adorable. Love that Dun Boy! I just keep :hubbahubba: every kidd you have! They are gorgeous! I can see all the hard work youve put into your herd. It shows!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  17. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Sorry you lost one. The other 2 are adorable.

18. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    Thank you guys. It sucks and I’m upset about it. But it is what it is I guess.
    MellonFriend totally cosmetic. I love the look of nice slick coats, not curly and looking kinda unkept. Also for fairs that is a nightmare to deal with! Gypsy has that wavy hair and is my sons show doe. We fight with that hair every year and say we should shave it all off a month in advance lol but for a kid that will be a market wether no issues having that hair lol

19. MadHouse

So sorry to hear one of Star Fire’s couldn’t be saved! That would have been heartbreaking! Why she had to choose that moment :(.
    Congratulations on the other two beauties!!
    I hope you get to sleep.

20. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    So sorry for the loss.

MadHouse and AndersonRanch like this.