Angel KIDDED very FAST!!! PICS

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by liz, Mar 16, 2009.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Just got home from work around 2:15 and went straight to the barn...I made a check early this morning before I went to work...Binky and doeling was fine and Angel was wanting more hay, her ligs were soft then but not gone.

Angel was posty and just not herself, she wanted out! She had a walk around the pen and Binky was trying to ride her????

I had no time whatsoever to do ANYTHING....Had all in the shed that I needed and Angel went back to her stall..lay down and started pushing...NOTHING...I was praying so hard that all was well.....another 15 minutes and she screamed and pushed again, first water bag burst everywhere...she's still screaming dramatically, I didn't know wether I should try and go in to see if the kid was stuck or what...then I saw the dark bubble....moved my light to see it better and I was REALLY praying I would see a nose and hooves....I DID :leap:

She pushed again and this TINY long legged blue roaned kid plopped onto my waiting towel......got it's face cleaned and the snot sucked out and no sooner cried then the second bubble came...easier than the first....nose and hooves and BAM another push and it was out.
    Weights soon....but each are HALF the size of Binky's doeling!

Now....heres the pics!!!! The roan looks just like TEDDY....NOW where the H*** DID THAT GOLD come from???
    FIRSTBORN
    [​IMG]
    SECOND
    [​IMG]
    TOGETHER
    [​IMG]

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Re: Angel KIDDED

Way to go Angel. :stars: Waiting for Pictures.

3. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Oh Liz......they are so very adorable! It must be so exciting having baby goaties.....I just don't think I could handle it, I am such a worry wart and would just panic if things didn't go perfectly!
    Congrats to Angel and you :love: !

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ok - do you tease us by not telling us the sexes????? :shrug: :angry: :shrug: :angry: :ROFL: :slapfloor:

Congrats to you and momma!!!! :stars: :stars:

5. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I was thinking the SAME THING!!!! :ROFL:

They are GORGEOUS Liz!!!! Congrats!!!! :stars:

6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Awe, how cute. BUT WHAT ARE THE GENDERS?!?! :ROFL: :ROFL:

7. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    :stars: Yeah...what the heck are they!? LOL

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats...so cute.... :greengrin: :love:

9. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm going to guess that the first born is a boy and the gold is a girl.....they are really cute!

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :ROFL: goatnutty was HALF right!!! :ROFL:

11. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    :boy: :boy: ? :slapfloor:

12. BetterBuckskins

BetterBuckskins New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Taxachusetts
    Very funny! So they are both Girls! Congrats! A couple of beauties :leap:

13. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thanks for wishing me the "better" half but they are BOTH :boy: :hair:

So my kiddings are over with....and just 28 hours apart.....now Angels udder is no bigger than it was last week.....both babies have full tummies and I hope that since it is double the size it was last year with a single that she can feed these 2 just as well....and they have buttons already! Angels dam was polled and a very light gold color with alot of white...this kid has minimal white and is like 10 times darker than his maternal grand dam. :?

14. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Congrats on the bucklings Liz!

15. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    OMG I didn't think I would be right!!!! Well Congrats anyway. I know the feeling.

Got to love how the does kid back to back on you. :hair:

16. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Sorry Liz... wish one could have been a Doeling for ya! They are still ADORABLE though! :love:

17. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!! Way to leave us hanging! Glad they're so flashy! :boy: :boy:

18. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thanks bunches! Yeah...go figure, I wasn't expecting anything other than Black/White or even agouti!

They will be wethered as Angels udder , though bigger this time isn't what I expected it to be..... though the gold one is so nice!IDK...He just seems built so well....the roaned boy has one front foot turned outward...Teddy and Angel both have nice feet, not sure where that came from :?

19. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh HOW did I miss this :doh: Congratulations thats just great she did awesome!