The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Angel is our only boer and she is 100% SA. She was bred by our Nubian buck so they are 50/50 percentage. They are so cute and she is being a great momma. The buckling was pretty big and Angel was a little uncomfortable during his birth, but they both did great. The doeling is cute as a button and made a fast entrance into the world. She was a bit smaller then her brother and it took her a little longer to figure out her hind legs. I will post some pictures as soon as I can get a few off the hubby's phone.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I just love "Bubians"! Congratulations! I lent my Nubian buck to a friend with Boers and they had the cutest kids! Yours look just as cute!!!! So glad it went well :)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I think they are just too cute! I had planned to sale all of her kids but this little doeling has already stole my heart away. . . May have to talk the hubby into letting me keep a percentage boer for our herd now ;)

Well of course when I go out with the camera they lay down for a nap but here are some pictures of nap time.

The little buckling has the most amazing markings. Light tan with white. His legs have a light tan marking on the rear of them and his tail has the cutest tan spot. His neck has nice light tan spots and he is already a big boy.

The doeling is a beautiful light tan with a few white spots (head, side and legs). Both have nice looking normal teat structure (their mom has 2 + 2, but they got the nubian teats).

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Lovely! Those ears!!!! They definately got the long nubian ears :) What cuties!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts