Angel wants my attention

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Di, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    This is the sweetest goat on earth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Beautiful and sweet- she's a wonderful goatie.

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    How adorable.

We had one that as soon as you walked in she would come and jump on you like a dog. If you sat down she was in your lap. It was so hard to sell her. She was like a dog. We sold her one of my 4Hers and she said that she always following them around.

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What pretty markings she has! Was she a bottle baby?

I have a dam raised kid that will do this - or she will jump up on something that I am standing close to and "hoof" at me or grab my clothing very softly to get my attention.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    So Sweet! Jasper does this but he also pushes into me and that is so anoying!

6. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Obviously you are trained well because it worked and you turned around. :slapfloor:

Suellen

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    She is a very pretty girl! I agree tht she certainly knows how to get what she wants! :greengrin:

8. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    That's the funny thing, these goats were not bottlefed. But, they are soooo loveable! They were actually pretty wild at first (Hubby drove them home from New Mexico). He was a little irritated, thinking we'd have these wild little goats. I couldn't believe how fast they tamed down. And so far, the kids I've had have been really sweet and friendly! I really can't imagine selling any of these NM goats. They are keepers. :love: