Angel young FF accident breeding

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by liz, Feb 18, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Angel is due the 24th. Been awhile since I've had a FF so what do you think of her udder? Could she go later than the 24th(150). Mind you I removed her from the chance of being bred again til I was sure and she did not have another heat after this so she was left with the "population" She is deep and wide enough I hope, an inch shy of Binky's height but her bitty udder concerns me.
    [​IMG]

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I would say that the due date is right she's just one of the "late fresheners".

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Boy, I think it is really hard to tell by looking at her. I go by the took and the does attitude. If I was to guess I would say she is looking pretty close. I would never go by the bag myself. I have FF that barely have a bag at all, and then they heave kids when you least expect it. I go more by the cha cha, and she is starting to open a little it looks like.

Looks like you are going to play the waiting game with her.

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She looks almost exactly like my Nottie who's due 3-23 and she's also an accidental breed. She's too young in my opinion so I'm going to worry to death about her.

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Ashley, I know that Nottie is in good hands. Angel I know was definately "caught" on her very first heat at 4 months old! That scares me! She is a good sized little doe, which surprised me that she is even bigger than her brother! I have the vets number handy just in case but I have every confidence that she'll do well....at least I am praying that she does.

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    She does look like a nice sized doe. Hopefully everything will go well for both of you! :pray:

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Her lil' udder is definately growing...a bit fuller tonight, she hits day 145 on Wednesday the 20th. She's even nipping at her sides, I am praying that all goes well. :pray:

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
  9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    What a cute little udder!!! Reminds me of Mia's udder as she was getting closer.

Sounds like she will go on or close to her due date for you.

Angel is a nice size doe like you said already and I see good width in her hips, that is what is going for her at her young age.

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Stacey, I know you had the same issue going with Mia, so you know how nerve wracking this is! It's reassuring to know that I'm not alone! I am just amazed that she is as big as Tillys twins from last year! I saw them recently and Angel is definately a "big girl"