The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Angel is due the 24th. Been awhile since I've had a FF so what do you think of her udder? Could she go later than the 24th(150). Mind you I removed her from the chance of being bred again til I was sure and she did not have another heat after this so she was left with the "population" She is deep and wide enough I hope, an inch shy of Binky's height but her bitty udder concerns me.

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Boy, I think it is really hard to tell by looking at her. I go by the took and the does attitude. If I was to guess I would say she is looking pretty close. I would never go by the bag myself. I have FF that barely have a bag at all, and then they heave kids when you least expect it. I go more by the cha cha, and she is starting to open a little it looks like.

Looks like you are going to play the waiting game with her.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
She looks almost exactly like my Nottie who's due 3-23 and she's also an accidental breed. She's too young in my opinion so I'm going to worry to death about her.

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ashley, I know that Nottie is in good hands. Angel I know was definately "caught" on her very first heat at 4 months old! That scares me! She is a good sized little doe, which surprised me that she is even bigger than her brother! I have the vets number handy just in case but I have every confidence that she'll do well....at least I am praying that she does.

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
What a cute little udder!!! Reminds me of Mia's udder as she was getting closer.

Sounds like she will go on or close to her due date for you.

Angel is a nice size doe like you said already and I see good width in her hips, that is what is going for her at her young age.

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stacey, I know you had the same issue going with Mia, so you know how nerve wracking this is! It's reassuring to know that I'm not alone! I am just amazed that she is as big as Tillys twins from last year! I saw them recently and Angel is definately a "big girl"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts