The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LD Ranch
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, my cat "Angel" of 13 years was run over by a car. I got her when I was going to start 3rd grade, my mom had her in a laundry basket she was this itty bitty thing. She was a sneaky little fella, no matter what she always found ways to get into our house once I remember waking up to meowing under my bed she gave birth to 5 healthy kitties.
Every day we would put out an extra chair so she could sit with us. Not even two weeks ago I ran into a thunderstorm to get her from her little tree house and get her under the carport so she can dry up. She has been with me from elementary to my junior year of college I'm sad to see her leave. May you rest in peace.

Attachments

·
Shady Acre Homestead
14,283 Posts
Aww...she was pretty...I am sorry for your loss :hug:

I recently lost my cat of 12 years, he just disappeared one night. We think it was a predator attack....anyway, I found comfort in thinking he would not have to "grow older" than he already was...at least when he died he was still able to control his body and had a good long life with us.

Your cat looks so happy and healthy in those pics....she was lucky to have found you :)

·
LD Ranch
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Surprisingly, our other cat had a kitten a day ago. So we're hoping its a girl. But I will miss my baby.

·
LD Ranch
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure you will.....hope this kitten is a girl :)
Well... this is awkward but praise the lord we found Angel tucked away in her tree house. The tabby cat that was run over in front of our house was a stray but looked identical to our cat. I guess she has 10 lives. My mom was white as a ghost when she saw her on the tree and ran into the house with her. Angel wasn't very excited about all the commotion. But we're happy to have our sitting buddy back.
:cool::eek:

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Oh my gosh this is the best story ever!!!! I am very sorry for the stray cat, but glad you still have many years left with your Angel :hug:

·
LD Ranch
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is the longest living animal we have had. We hope to have her for many more years.

·
Registered
30,566 Posts
glad she in home safe and sound!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts