The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Rhodesian Ridgeback is due to whelp!! It's actually only Day 61 out of 63, but her temp has dropped to 98.6 which supposedly means whelping in the next 24 hours!!! This is her first batch of pups and she is huge!!! :) No signs of labor just yet, but I'll post some pics when the pups are born.... :D:cool:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First puppy's out - a BIG boy! :D

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Next one's out - a girl!! :D (I'll post pics when they're all born if you all can wait that long... Lol) They're both suckling well; second puppy was a breech. Angel's being a great mom!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3rd one's out - another boy!! All are doing great!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
How cool! I've had lots of puppies born here, always fun. Pictures!!! Ridgebacks are one of my faves, my sister would just about die of happiness if she ever got one lol, I always joke around with her, I tell her, my next dog is gonna be a ridgeback. Haha, she gets so mad.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol I love our Ridgebacks, and pictures coming soon... ;) Number 4 is another girl!! :D

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Number 5 was just born - we thought she was done! Lol It's a healthy girl!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, and correction - Number 4 was a boy... Lol

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are some pics of the puppies!!! These were before number 5 was born. I'll see if I can get some more today. :D They're all doing great, and Angel's being a wonderful mom!!:cool: They all have varying degrees of white on their tummies, and most of them have a couple white toes. Adorable!! :D

Total count is 3 boys and 2 girls.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you!! And yes, she's feeling better today, but yesterday she was one tired doggie! LOL

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! She is a real sweetie and I'm so proud of her for being such a good mama!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
More puppy pics!

Here are some more photos of the little ones. Please let me know if they show up for you or not - I snatched them off of my facebook. Lol :D They went to the vet's office for their first checkup and dewclaw removal today!!! They did great!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts