The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I slept so good last night and woke up at 6am to check on Angel and low and behold there she was cleaning up triplets. :girl: :girl: :boy: Hubby said she was waiting till my guard was down to have them that she had seen what I did to Charm and wanted no part of that. :ROFL: Well she did great all on her own and I couldnt be more proud. Here they are.

Brown eyed tiny spotted girl

Blue eyed black and white girl

Blue eyed boy

They have all had a drink and are sleeping and warming in the sun with mom.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are so right. This was my first unattended kidding and all went so well. I think that is why I slept so well last night, she is such an experienced do with a great kidding history I really wasnt worried.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RunAround said:
She gave you some nice babies! And some :girl: :girl: ! :stars:

I like the first girl, those are considered moonspots right?
Thanks and from what I have researched they are moon spots, if not I don't care I love spots.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congratulations. What beautiful babies, and yep she waited to let you have a good night sleep.

I only wish we were there for that many kidding's. Even when I am hope I still manage to miss some.

I bet she feels so much better.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Ok... went and posted on the other thread before checking for a new one :doh:

CONGRATS!!!! They are GORGEOUS!!! :leap: I am almost scared to ask if you are keeping the moonspoted girl..... hhhhhhmmmm..... I might have to up my number to two or three instead of one or two :scratch: Now to break the news to Hubby...... Teresa... I am telling him it is your fault :greengrin:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brandi, I will have to see them all before I know for sure who I am keeping but you will get first pick of does I do not keep. :)
All will be listed as reserved for now.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Congratulations! At least all went well and there were doelings! Love the moonspotted buckskin doe!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts