The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Super Moderator
82,243 Posts
Thanks Pam, do you still have does to kid or are you done?
your welcome.... :hug:
Thanks for asking Di, :wink: :)
No I am done ......they were all born dec 2008.....all weaned and sold...................
Our next babies ....are going to be born..... around feb ...march.... april 2010...... :wink:
can't wait.......... we have new bucks..... that we have been raising....... since they have been weanlings.....and they will be yearlings..........by the time we breed.... :thumbup:

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well, Pam, next year will be exciting for you!

Liz, I was looking on the ADGA calendar, there is one in New Enterprise, PA the 19th of June, then there is one on the 21st at Corsica? I should check first and see if it includes Nigerians, I guess. I've only been to a goat show once and they didn't have any mini's there. So, I'm a total newbie and I probably won't be able to go anyway, things are so crazy here and I don't have a date yet on the kitchen remodel. :(

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well, I didn't get a shot of it because I took these shots before I saw it...but Angel had some goo, but it was white, so I suppose it's her mucus plug.

So, she's lying near the fence and her pooch was really pooched out.

Does she look posty?

I'd really like it if she'd go today or wait till Friday.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Di, I would say she will be a couple day away. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Well, how is she today? Di let us know

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Well, she has a tiny bit of amber goo on her cha cha this morning! Ligs are low but still there. So, hopefully today is the day! I can take Hubby to work and get him started and then I'll come back home. He has a dental assistant and a Hygienist there so he won't miss me, to much anyway. Please Lord, help Angel deliver safely :pray: .

21 - 40 of 60 Posts