Angora goats in Australia - SOLD to Newcastle

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by keren, Jan 8, 2009.

1. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    Hi Lisa, here are the goaties.

Pacqio Chardonnay - 1 yr old - she was the reserve champ. doe at Melbourne royal in 2008, she was only shorn 1st December which is why she has a shorter fleece than the others

[​IMG]

Pacqio Chiquita - 1 yr old - half sister to Chardonnay

[​IMG]

Chiquita (left) and Chardonnay (right)

[​IMG]

Chiquita trying to figure out what the camera is

[​IMG]

Here are the two one year old wethers, Pacqio Casanova and Pacqio Cadillac Jack. I think you will like these guys because they are so friendly, they walk up to you and ask to be scratched, and follow you round everywhere.

Casanova
    [​IMG]

Cadillac Jack
    [​IMG]

Here are the little boys - 4 mths old approximately - Pacqio Dante on the left and Pacqio Mickey Blue Eyes on the right
    [​IMG]

Another shot of Mickey
    [​IMG]

And here's the little girl, Pacqio Tiny Dancer, about 4 mths old. She was being a little snot and not posing for the photos. Mickey is her twin brother.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    Ooops I forgot the lamb :oops:

This is Ivy, a pure Merino (plain bodied type rather than traditional wrinkled type)

[​IMG]

I cant remember why or who started it, but this year all our lambs got little old lady names :greengrin: We had Mary, Martha, Annie, Alice, Ivy and the ram was Arthur. Only one got a different name - Prickle - because she was covered in Prickles when we got her.