The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sugar annoying her brother:

Blue: Could anyone help me out with what his color is?

Anna's Second boy: Still need some help on a name for him. Also what do I write down for his color too?

Trying to get Spice's affections:

Spice:She kept moving so I didn't get any good pictures of her. She is either jumping around like crazy or trying to get in my lap. So I got a ton of close up nose shots!

Both Spice and Sugar are staying but the boys are for sale.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Anna's and Boots kids(Lots of pictures!)

Crissa said:
AWW! They're all so cute! You can send Spice and Blue my way. :wink: I can dream. :roll:
If you were closer! :wink:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

lol I know! He is growing on me, but I can't keep another buck. :( He loves to crawl in my lap when Spice isn't looking. Otherwise she will try and kick him out. It's pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

Orion's the same way! Except Heidi gets really jealous, but she's too big. lol First time she saw Orion climb in my lap and then he shot off after his mom, she tried to step in my lap so I shoved her off and she gave me the most incredulous look! Like "But you let HIM do it!" Poor girl. :roll:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Blue is a Blue-eyed gold and white pinto.

Anna's second boy is a roaned broken buckskin. I would register him as that but you could also call him a tri-color roaned buckskin or roaned buckskin and white pinto.

Spice is a chocolate buckskin with minimum random white and belt, star and frosting.

Beautiful babies!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Yes colors can be very tricky. I tell the base color by body markings. Then see if the black parts of the pattern are affected by chocolate. White spotting is like a wild-card. It can affect any part of the body any way. There are special white markings like star, frosting, belt etc. But actual white spotting is random. So white spotting can so easily cover up nearly the whole goat. Underneath the white though is the pattern. I just love color and color genetics. Figuring out what might be coming in my next kiddings. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts