The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few quick pics of the boys...

The chocolate one was first born. More pics tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Wow...such handsome little boys!!! And to think that Anna was keeping them this long...good sized too. So I know you've gotten kids that are buckskin( i think thats what the color is?) How many does this make for you with that same colo? The chocolate is a pretty color too, though the white on the 2nd one makes him stand out.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These kids are chamosie, yes we have quite a few chamoise this year. Lets see. Contredanse had a roaned chamoise doe, Daisy had a chocolate chamoise doe, Potsie had 4 chamoise kids some chocolate, Minuet had 1 white/chamoise kid, Blossom had 3 chamoise kids which one was chocolate, Hera had a white/chamoise doe, Nottie had twin chamosie boys and now Anna had twin chamoise boys so yes we're swimming in chamoise.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Oh man they are cute, seriously tho, if you want to ship one out to me I can totally set it up that way!! I would not send it back! I think one of those little buggers would fit in great around here!!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm glad everything went so smoothly. :)

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anna's a very petite sized doe. Little bitty thing. So I figured twins, maybe if they were small triplets. I didn't foresee quads. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts