The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I went to a show and was gone most of the day Anna decided to get ready. lol Ligs are gone or really really loose and her udder has filled up. No pics since I didn't bring my camera to the barn. Will get some when I go later to check on her. I really hope she stops dragging this out! :GAAH:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Re: Anna's turn, Kids Soon?

How many days is she? Looking forward to pictures. Hope she doesn't make you wait.
Thinking PINK

Suellen

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Anna's turn, Trips!

:girl: :boy: :boy: ! Yay! :leap: The girl was first around 4:35pm and then the boys came one after the other at 5:20. Everything went fine. Oh and one of the boys has blue eyes. Pics will come after I wash up.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Anna's turn, Trips!

These are my first born kids that will have my herd name! :cool:

Ok here are the pics:

All Three:

First Born(Girl) Sugar:

Second Born(still needs name):

Third born(Blue eyed so I named him Blue):

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks!

I am so tired! First helping out/learning at a show and then staying up most of the night to watch Anna. :ZZZ:

I am soooo happy she gave me a girl! :dance:

She also did this in the middle of a party the guy at the barn was throwing. Talk about annoying people asking me questions while I was trying to take care of Anna. :roll: I wouldn't normally be that annoyed but I was hot(it was 96F here), sweaty and blood/poo covered. I didn't feel like entertaining. Thankfully they didn't come down to the barn till after she was done.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! I will try to get some better pictures of them tomorrow. I was too hot and tired today. I did managed to get video of Anna giving birth to Sugar.

So now my baby count for this year(so far) is :boy: :boy: :boy: :girl: :girl: :girl: :wahoo:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts