The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Anna's udder from this morning. About 36 hours fresh. She was not filled in, just took some piccies since I was giving her udder a bath. Anyway, Anna will be 8 years old next month. I don't need anymore bucks but I think I might just bite the bullet and keep one of her twin bucks. I mean what if she never settles again or what if, God forbid, something were to happen to her and these were her last babies? I'd hate myself for letting them go. So I'll just keep one most likely. I'll clip her udder again in a few more days and get some more photos. What do you think? I'm pretty darn excited about it!

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
She's "perfect"! And at 8 years old, these could be her last kids....a buckling to pass on that udder is a wonderful idea! Besides that they are both sooo cute! I personally would absolutely enjoy milking her...teats are great and the capacity looks very good as well as the attachments keeping her teats out of the milk pail! :greengrin:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've milked her some twice and boy is she a dream. Her and Faith are probably my favorite two to milk Those teats are easy to grip and breeze the milk out. I love her udder. She's such a tiny doe for such a big udder! I haven't decided yet if I'll drag her to Carol's show. I'm on the fence with showing right now. Thought about taking a break but on the other hand it might be fun! I'll have to play with her some and see how she feels about the whole thing. ;)

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I may have to take her to some. We're not going to make it to the one this weekend. Too soon for her I think and second I just don't feel up to a trip and show this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts