The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Annie is an unregistered Nubian bred to A registered buck named Buddy, buddy has some Magnetic Nubian lines in him. Annie and Buddy had a beautiful moonspoted Nubian doeling last year at her old home. This is Annies 2F. She's a BIG Nubian with a low belly. Over the past month her belly has gotten deeper, and deeper. I can tell her babies are low hangers for sure lol..

Her due date is Jan-29-22!

Pics from this morning
Goat Working animal Dog breed Terrestrial animal Grass

Eye Grass Fawn Terrestrial animal Grazing

Head Eye Working animal Human body Fawn

Liver Fawn Terrestrial animal Natural material Snout

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
2,150 Posts
Yay Annie!! You're getting so close!! Your momma told me that she really, really wants a pretty lil' heavily moonspoted doeling from you!! Better make her happy! 🥰😁

P.S. I still think Annie looks like a cuter version of Sid the sloth. 😉

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yay Annie!! You're getting so close!! Your momma told me that she really, really wants a pretty lil' heavily moonspoted doeling from you!! Better make her happy! 🥰😁

P.S. I still think Annie looks like a cuter version of Sid the sloth. 😉
Omg she does look like him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is beautiful I hope you get a moon-spotted doe or two from her.
Thanks! I hope so too lol. But what I'd REALLY like is a nice, Long bodied, level topline buckling. And moonspots if possible lol

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tonight when me and my dad was out feeding the girls, I seen Annies udder is a little bigger! Lol, I had to ask my dad, is it just me, or is that udder bigger? He said, hey! Yeah it is!! Lol😁😁😆. I had to feel it, and yep! We gettin a Lil bigger!!

·
Registered
*Gotta love ‘em kids!*
1,174 Posts
I still kinda think she’s going to have a single, but she seems to grow every time I see her!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I still kinda think she’s going to have a single, but she seems to grow every time I see her!
Idk... I keep telling my sister I can't be made if Annie wants to give me a nice single buckling lol

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have very exciting news!!! I've only felt Annies babie(s) kick once this whole pregnancy. This morning when feeding, I got all the preggo girls and Cupcake up on the stand for some good ol breakfast and I FELT Annies babie(s) kicking around and moving!!!!!!! AND I got a pic of her now growing udder!!!!🤩 Her udder has definitely grown in the past few days!!!

Idk why she stand so funny on her back legs EVERY time I get her in the stand...lol
Plant Hood Wood Liver Vehicle registration plate

Sky Gesture Working animal Tree Trunk

Working animal Bull Terrestrial animal Wood Livestock

Working animal Goat Plant Fawn Terrestrial animal

1 - 20 of 168 Posts