The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Exciting! I never realized she was actually red in the back. I thought it was just the light reflecting weird.

Serenity scrunches up every time too. Silly girls
Yep, she red behinded lol. Idk why they do it!!!! Is this part of the doe code?..... Lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
Annie is an unregistered Nubian bred to A registered buck named Buddy, buddy has some Magnetic Nubian lines in him. Annie and Buddy had a beautiful moonspoted Nubian doeling last year at her old home. This is Annies 2F. She's a BIG Nubian with a low belly. Over the past month her belly has gotten deeper, and deeper. I can tell her babies are low hangers for sure lol..

Her due date is Jan-29-22!

Pics from this morning
View attachment 219100

View attachment 219099
View attachment 219098
View attachment 219097
With how awesome of a goat Annie is, I can't imagine she'll have any struggles at all being a mom

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Good luck Annie!
She is a nice looking doe.
My Nubian stands funny on the milk stand too. I always thought it was because she is not as agile as my Nigerian, so she is slightly wobbly up there. :unsure:
Thank you! Idk why they stand weird lol

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Can you believe we are approaching Annies due date!?!? She keeps going and checking out Sparrows baby lol. Like, I want one of these lol.

I'll do my best to get pics later today. She Has not filled much more since the last pics. I've noticed she has a hard time getting up and down. Poor girl is getting pretty miserable and tired of all this lol. 17 more days till her due date!

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Sorry guys no pics yet.. I'm pretty busy now with the new baby and um, maybe there's a new guy in town whom is the handsomest man ever and the cutest thing I've ever seen😳.... I'm wondering how to talk to him with a straight face 🤔😆😆 lol. Anyway, sorry..... My brain can only hold so much of rememberens..

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Oooo, somebody has a major crush! 😋💘🤣
I do! I say new, he's not really new.... He's been here for a few months, but we haven't talked much.. he works at tractor supply and when I say he's handsome, HE is HANDSOME 😍. I may have talked to you about him before, or at least mentioned him to you? He's about 6'4, and has a little bit of a beard, very handsome 😍

·
Registered
*Gotta love ‘em kids!*
1,167 Posts
Hmmm…I thought you sounded a little absent minded lately…..

21 - 40 of 167 Posts