The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Annie is an unregistered Nubian bred to A registered buck named Buddy, buddy has some Magnetic Nubian lines in him. Annie and Buddy had a beautiful moonspoted Nubian doeling last year at her old home. This is Annies 2F. She's a BIG Nubian with a low belly. Over the past month her belly has gotten deeper, and deeper. I can tell her babies are low hangers for sure lol..

Her due date is Jan-29-22!

Pics from this morning
View attachment 219100

View attachment 219099
View attachment 219098
View attachment 219097
With how awesome of a goat Annie is, I can't imagine she'll have any struggles at all being a mom

·
Registered
I miss my ducks
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Can you believe we are approaching Annies due date!?!? She keeps going and checking out Sparrows baby lol. Like, I want one of these lol.

I'll do my best to get pics later today. She Has not filled much more since the last pics. I've noticed she has a hard time getting up and down. Poor girl is getting pretty miserable and tired of all this lol. 17 more days till her due date!

·
Registered
I miss my ducks
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Sorry guys no pics yet.. I'm pretty busy now with the new baby and um, maybe there's a new guy in town whom is the handsomest man ever and the cutest thing I've ever seen😳.... I'm wondering how to talk to him with a straight face 🤔😆😆 lol. Anyway, sorry..... My brain can only hold so much of rememberens..

·
Registered
I miss my ducks
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Oooo, somebody has a major crush! 😋💘🤣
I do! I say new, he's not really new.... He's been here for a few months, but we haven't talked much.. he works at tractor supply and when I say he's handsome, HE is HANDSOME 😍. I may have talked to you about him before, or at least mentioned him to you? He's about 6'4, and has a little bit of a beard, very handsome 😍

21 - 40 of 190 Posts