The Goat Spot Forum banner
41 - 60 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I have a few that do that I almost think it's because they're afraid they're going to fall off the back of the stand
That could be the reason!
Wow and your dad likes him. That is a good thing.
Boy do you make me feel old though talking like that though. There's nothing wrong with it I just remember that but it's like something remembered dimly from long ago. Hasn't been that long but it's been a while.
Omg lol. I can't believe my dad ACTUALLY Luke's em!!!! It just may work out in my favor though! LOL

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
So the night before last I had a scare with Annie. Let me go all the way back to August. When we paid for Annie, the lady told me that earlier that month Annie had opened the door to buddy's (the buck she's bred to) pen and went in there with him. She said when she found that Annie was in with him, she was standing right by him. So, there could be a possibility she was bred before her due date.. So the day before yesterday I went out that morning to feed and she was acting normal, letting me pet her, nice filled out belly and no change in udder also her ligs we're hard as rock. Well, at that night feeding her hips were really sunken in, her ligs we're very squishy and she did NOT want me petting her at all. Her udder isn't much bigger, but now she has a little colostrum. I'm not sure as a FF if she filled before or after birth so idk what to expect. Today she is pretty much acting normal, just she's standing around more and not really wanting to do much. Today her lady parts are LOOSE as a goose! She had some goo on her tail but not much at all. I do know that the 29th is the due date so we shall see if she waits that long, I'm pretty sure she will wait but I have started baby watch anyway just to be safe .

@Dandy Hill Farm

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Wow that is scary. Hopefully she holds out. Usually I'm all for seeing the babies but I don't think they're done cooking yet.
Idk. I'm pretty sure Annie would not have opened the bucks pen if she weren't in heat, but, maybe she was just feeling frisky and actually got bred the time the women seen. Fingers crossed she waits. But, if she was bred before and took, I hope she has the when ever it's time.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Well only 9 more days to go! I'm very excited to see what she has! I'm definitely thinking only 1 or two. You can see how sunken in those hips are. And you can also see how prominent her spin looks now that her belly has dropped
Sorry for the bad pics..
Head Dog Liver Dog breed Carnivore

Wheel Working animal Tire Tree Wood

Tire Wheel Beard Jaw Liver

41 - 60 of 167 Posts