Announcing...

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by eliya, Jul 3, 2009.

1. eliya

eliya New Member

www.GreenGablesMiniNubians.com

Our ALL NEW website! The new features include extended pedigree's for all the goats (with pictures!), extra pictures of each goat, and lots of navigation improvements (you can click on the name of a parent or grandparent to see them). I am really happy with the new site and feel it is a great improvement over the old one. I'd love to hear any feedback you may have. Enjoy!

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    looks great! :thumb: very professional

3. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    VERY nice site!!! Did you do it yourself??

4. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Wow Eliya!! That was a lot of work!! You did a really good job on it, very nice!! :)

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I like it ....very nice job..... :greengrin: :thumbup:

6. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    You have a wonderful web site! But I have a small question? Where's the Boers! Just funnin' :wink: We just took on 3 nubian bottle babies today. They just had their supper and are sleeping soundly in their play pen! Another bedtime feeding at 10ish. Work, work, work!
    Seriously, Gwen and I love your site and keep up the good work!

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    LOL ...fred... :ROFL:

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Looking pretty fantastic! You must be proud of all your work. :type:

9. eliya

eliya New Member

Thanks everyone!

Yes, Jenna, I made it myself. It was a lot of work but fun too.

10. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    It's really nice! You did a great job! And your goats are beautiful! :drool: :love:

11. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    thats very impressive!!!!

12. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    Yes you did a great job! Do you do other folk's sites? We had a web site Guru build ours. Callene Zapalac can do one for you all. Her home site is www.zaptexboergoats.com . She has very reasonable rates and makes changes on your site when you request them, not whenever they feel like getting around to it, which was a problem we had before. Drop her a line and she will do a good job for you!

13. eliya

eliya New Member

Thanks Fred. I have not done other people's sites, but have thought about it. I am considering doing it, I just have to find out what a reasonable fee is.

14. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    Just phone or e-mail around and ask the various folks that do it how much they charge. Go slow as you start out and don't give your services away, but also give prices that are competitively a little better until you get a clientele built up and a reputation for good work. Do this business as ethically as you do your goats! Be Honest and trustworthy!

15. eliya

eliya New Member

Thanks Fred. That's basically how I try to do everything, (honest, trustworthy etc) so that shouldn't be a problem. The hard part would probably be not giving my work away. :) I only know a one person who builds websites and he charges per hour. Since I've only made a few websites (mine, the website for the MDGA and the vitrual show) I am not sure how many hours it would take me to do someone elses. I guess I could try charging by the page... how does the lady you know charge? Per hour or per site?

16. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Looks great! You did a fantastic job! :D