Annoyed.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    There is nothing more annoying to me than being without my HP Vista desktop computer. I prefer it to the laptop. Not technical. Simple. Fast. Easy to use.... and right at this moment, broken.
    The second thing to that annoyance, is the fact that I have to study for my finals (I do online school) and my school computer is broken. So I have to use the laptop.
    That's Dad's computer. and he's not working. So chances are you'll find me fighting with him in the office over the 'idol' as my mom as come to refer it too. I keep insisting he can have the stupid thing back when I get my desktop repaired, but he keeps saying it's his computer and he decides when I can use it and that I don;t have to do school because technically I am still having christmas vacation.......And then he has discovered it makes me very, very :veryangry: if he tells me I can have it in a minute and makes me stand there for 20 minutes at a time, repeatedly saying in a minute, and then give it to me when I leave growling in frustration.
    This is typically how my days have been going:

"I have to do school."
    "you've had it for hours."
    "I know, but I'm studying for the finals."
    "Your suppose to be enjoying christmas vacation."
    "I dont want to mess up for the finals. Give me the computer please."
    "It's MY computer. I DECIDE WHO GETS IT."
    "Dad....GIVE ME THE COMPUTER!!!"

:hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair:

*You have my permission to laugh.* ;)

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm sorry the computers are giving you trouble....my dad isn't exactly perfect either none are but try to be patient w/ him.

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Dads are annoying when it comes to things like that. I've been using my dad's laptop for studies because mine is really old and really slow and every time I use his I always leave the battery charged and don't change anything on it. So then my dad gets on it a couple days ago and says that everything is different and its really slow, he put the blame on me of course :roll:

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Been there too. But as I said that is there job so we must be patient. I', pretty sure it's how they are programed. :wink:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Sorry you are having problems... :( .....hopefully things will turn around for you..soon... :hug:

6. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    I hate that.
    My step dad is always like - Do your homework blah blah
    and then when I do it, he is like, go to bed! Dont do your homework NoW! Etc etc

lol. Hope your PC gets fixed :worried:

7. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    Computers cause lots of aggrivation is our house too. My middle daughter bought her own and it is way faster than our home pc so now everyone wants to use hers. She has been great about sharing but I can see her getting frustrated. Maybe your dad is using his to find a new job? Hang in there and I hope you can get your fixed soon!