ANNOYING MORNING

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by raznboersnkids, Oct 12, 2007.

1. raznboersnkids

raznboersnkids New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Northeast Louisiana
    Well my hubby is working night shift at the cotton gin, I HATE IT ....but I have to be at work at 8 so I leave at 7 30 when hes getting home, well this morning I had to move Emma cuz the big goats were being pains, I finally leave at 7 45 I clocked in at work at 8 05 well I wouldve made it if it wasnt for the TRAIN, the little old LADY driving 5 mph and the crazy high school drivers that think they own the roads. Yesterday was the same, the train caught me, well it was about 5 miles long!! I clock in at 800 barely made but made it,lol. It always seems like when you are in a hurry and its 5-10 minutes til you gotta clock in the world instantly turns on you, or so it seems.
    Anyone else have great mornings too, lol.
    Just needed to gripe, feel much better lmbo

2. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    LOL! I'm a SAHM these days but I remember having to explain that I was late because I found my horses in the neighbor's yard on my out this morning or there had been a kitten that was particularly difficult to get out from under the car hood. I also remember those 'Oh man, what's the big story THIS time?" looks. I know nobody ever believed me but that's really what it was like trying to get out the drive every morning! I feel for you. :wink:

Kristen

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I remember when my long time employer allowed employees to "flex" in and out- you had to put in your 8 hours but you could arrive anywhere within 25 minutes after 8 then start your 8 hours. Boy did that relieve the stress each morning.

4. raznboersnkids

raznboersnkids New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Northeast Louisiana
    that would be nice...dont think itll happen though