Another Buck Evaluation lol

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Oct 28, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

2. Kfin

Kfin New Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Canyon, TX
    Well i don't know anything about Nigis, and not much about any goat really, just learning. But from what i have learned, I really like him. LOVE the blue eyes and thats a color I wanted so bad for my buck, I got a white buck though, but his twin sister was that color :).

I think he is beautiful. I personally like him better than the other one you had posted. But again I don't know much, I just know what my eye seems to be attracted to :shrug:

3. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    I'm with Kassie. I don't know anything about Nigis but he does look nice. I like that he is high in the withers and has strong feet and legs. I guess it all depends on what you need to improve your does.

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    he's an older style.. with extra chunk, but structurally correct and i know the sire's side has milk.. i want to see the dam's udder though.

would she be interested in hollywood by any chance? some woman keeps calling but i do not do any animal stuff over the phone, just so i have everything that's said in writing.
    also.. i dont have a voice right now.. so tell her to email me

5. TinyHoovesRanch

I will ask for a pic of the dams udder. Think he would be worth getting though?

She said she is interested in trading for a doe, not sure which one though

6. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    honestly depends on the doe you trade and his dam's udder

7. TinyHoovesRanch

Ok, she just said either of my 2 does for sale, so either Hollywood or my doe Shiloh. Shes leaning more toward Holly, because she has Shilohs dam

8. TinyHoovesRanch

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I'd still want to see the dam's udder.

the woman who keeps calling is named stephanie?

10. TinyHoovesRanch

Ya thats her name....Why is she calling you?

11. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    shewants information about hollywood

12. TinyHoovesRanch

Oh wow hahaha. I can give her your email adress if you are ok with that. Or you can email her lol

13. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    agree - I like him, he could lengthen more too in time but structurally he looks nice. But to make or break the deal I would NEED to see the dam's udder. No pictures of her udder no sale for me.

14. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Overall I think he's a pretty nice looking buck. Like that he is on the smaller size too. Definately agree about an udder photo. When getting a new buck that is just must if you're breeding quality dairy goats.

15. TinyHoovesRanch

Ok, I emailed the breeder, and asked for udder pics of his dam.

She said she wont use him because hes unfriendly and hard to catch and she wont use a buck thats hard to catch....

16. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Didn't she know he was like that when she went to look at him? Or is she the breeder? If you are willing to work with him he might warm right up to ya. Will wait for udder pics though... ;)

17. Kfin

Kfin New Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Canyon, TX
    He might warm up to you really quick. On of the girls I bought was not as friendly as the other two where, but now she is the most friendly. So I think with a little love and affection, and treats :love: he could warm up to you.

I just love the overall look of him. :drool:

18. TinyHoovesRanch

I dont think she knew but she has ALOT of goats....So alot of them are unfriendly

Waiting on udder pics!!

19. TinyHoovesRanch

20. Dunfactor

Dunfactor New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    TinyHooves,

I found a picture of this buck's dam online but there is no udder pic on the site. Her photo is a little over 3/4 of the way down the page and her 2010 doeling is pictured under her.

http://www.prairiewoodranch.com/seniordoes.html

Best of luck in your search for the right buck. :)

Oh, I like ShoeFlyPie. :thumb:

Tracy