The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yarnel, AZ has a one square mile fire only 50 homes evacuated so far but the smoke has reached my house 40 miles away. Its dark from it blocking the sun and its coming through the AC. My lungs are burning and my goats look like they are being affected by it too. Hope they get it under control.

·
Super Moderator
58,877 Posts
Oh no, I hope they get it under control soon. Is the fire moving in your direction? Will you have to evacuate?

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
19 firefighters confirmed dead. I'm far enough away I should be fine unless it gets real crazy just smoke for me thankfully. The wind is just bowing it all my way.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
19 firefighters confirmed dead. I'm far enough away I should be fine unless it gets real crazy just smoke for me thankfully. The wind is just bowing it all my way.
I am so sorry to here this. I hope that you guys (human and critters) are able to stay safe. I hope the smoke does not get any worse in your area either.

It is so sad to loose so many brave men that were trying their best to help save others. Prayers to the firefighters and prayers that you all stay safe.

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well thankfully the wind changed last night so there isn't as much smoke. It's burned over 8,300 acres, over 200 structures burnt down, and still 0% contained.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts