Another new BABY!!! And, photos!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by laststraw, Oct 10, 2007.

1. laststraw

laststraw New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    New Mexico
    We have another BABY!!!

Honey did not give us the textbook signs like Zuni did (I guess she didn't read the book...). :D But, we awoke to a brand new baby boy! We wished for a girl, but this little blue-eyed darling is fabulous!!! Honey did a good job of delivering by herself, but I'm thinking we need to invest in one of those long-range baby monitors if they aren't going to cooperate with timing...

I'll also post the website for those of you who were curious about the sires: http://www.prairiewoodranch.com/sires.html

We bred Honey to Pinnacle Blues (these photos) and Zuni to Orion (the buckskin twins).

Honey and the new Baby Boy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] :D :D

2. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    AAAAWWWWW..... He is ADORABLE!!!! Congrats!!!!!

3. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    Congrats, mom and baby are both beautiful
    Shelly

4. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Iowa
    What a gorgeous mom & buckling. Congratulations! Would be really hard to be disappointed about that boy, even though you were hoping for a girl....he's really got unique & beautiful spots!

5. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Aww your Honey looks like my Holly, beautiful baby boy. Are you going to keep him as a buck?

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    My gosh he is cute! I wish you were closer - I would buy him in a heartbeat!!!!

7. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    what a cutie he is. his momma is real pretty to

8. laststraw

laststraw New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    New Mexico
    We're thinking that we'll have to sell both the boys - this one and the buckskin, but if a buyer wants to keep one of them intact that would be great by us. I'll probably post them under the sale section in the next couple of weeks... I wish I could keep them all!! But, our place is only so big and we're trying to build our herd with does right now.

9. cute kids

cute kids New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    oh my, he is wonderful. i understand your dilemma; i am thinking of breeding, but really don't know that i could part with any kids born here. they are just too darned wonderful, males and females. my current little band just drives me nuts----i want to spend time with them way too often.
    so, enjoy them while they are there with you, and know that they will make someone else so very happy. congrats!! is this everyone for now??

10. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I completely understand that!! I wish I could keep everyone born here... but it just can't happen :cry:

11. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    OMG ! He's so cute ! And Honey is really cute also ! I would take them BOTH :D

12. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    Aww!! I want babies again!!

13. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a handsome baby boy....AWWW! I really like flashy goats....and with him having blue eyes its a plus!

14. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    i missed this thread too...he is such a cutie!